Young Bangkok boy has lucky escape after finding glass in food

A young boy has had a very lucky escape after finding glass in the food he was eating at a restaurant in Central Plaza, in the Ladprao district of Bangkok.

The boy had the food in his mouth at the time and cut his tongue on the glass.

In a post on Facebook, his father says his son was incredibly fortunate not to have swallowed the shard of glass. He also shares photos of the glass, along with his son’s bleeding tongue.

The father says that as the incident took place at night, there were no doctors in the mall, and he had to take his son to the nearest hospital.

The post has now been shared over 2,000 times, with many asking what the restaurant has done to compensate the family, if anything.

Other social media users are demanding to know the name of the restaurant, which has not been confirmed.

SOURCE: Thai Residents

Thaiger deals

Join the conversation and have your say on Thailand news published on The Thaiger.

Thaiger Talk is our new Thaiger Community where you can join the discussion on everything happening in Thailand right now.

Please note that articles are not posted to the forum instantly and can take up to 20 min before being visible. Click for more information and the Thaiger Talk Guidelines.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Maya Taylor

A seasoned writer, with a degree in Creative Writing. Over ten years' experience in producing blog and magazine articles, news reports and website content.

Leave a Reply