As a condition precedent to the User being able to use any of the tools, functions, and information on this site, the User must read, understand, and agree to be bound by each of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement. However, by the mere act of accessing the functions and tools of this site, viewing any information, text, or graphics herein, the User is deemed to have already read, understood, and agreed to be bound by this Agreement. Should the User not agree to any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, he/she must immediately leave this site and cease using any of the tools, functions, and information provided herein.
The Thaiger reserves the right to amend or modify this Agreement without prior notice to the Users. Therefore, every time the User accesses this site, he/she is responsible for viewing this Agreement for any updates, amendments, changes, and revisions to which the User shall be deemed to be automatically bound.
The User agrees to use the information, services, and tools available on the site for purely personal and non-commercial use.
Rules for Use of Site
Site Users may not:
- Violate the laws of any jurisdiction, state, or country while visiting our site or using any tool that is available on this site;
- Harass or cyberstalk any user;
- Post any information, entries, queries, guest book notes, etc., which is the sole and absolute discretion and opinion of The Thaiger, may be considered as obscene, indecent, defamatory, offensive, or hateful;
- Upload a virus on the server, whether or not such virus causes damage to The Thaiger or The Thaiger’s Users;
- Transmit, steal, or otherwise engage in unauthorized access of information, data or materials through or into this website, which may be in violation of any law or regulation in any jurisdiction;
- Use any automated script or robots to access, copy, or manipulate any content provided on this site;
- Impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity;
- Insert your own or a third party’s advertising material or promotional content on this site;
- Use the site in any manner with the intent to interrupt, damage, or disable, overburden, impair the site, including but not limited to, flooding servers with requests;
- Attempt to circumvent, reverse engineer, decrypt, or otherwise alter or interfere with the site or any content thereof;
- Use the site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the same or interfere with any person’s use or enjoyment thereof.
All Users of this site must be of legal age in their jurisdiction or country of origin. All Users who are not of legal age must immediately leave the website and cease using any of the tools, functions, information provided in this site unless such visitor user is supervised by his/her parents or legal guardian, in which event, the parent or legal guardian shall be responsible for filtering any inappropriate content on this site.
The Thaiger may post rules, guidelines, or policies in addition to those stated in this Agreement. Upon the posting of such new or additional materials, such terms and conditions will immediately form part of this Agreement and shall be deemed as automatically binding on the Users.
- All Users agree and accept that some parts of the Content published or posted are written or made by users, advertisers, or any person or entity such as Content on forums, chat rooms, blogs, message boards or social networks or Content relating to advertising, publicizing, trading, delivering, assuring, or paying for any goods or service or doing any commerce or transaction or contacting among users. Such Content is irrelevant and beyond the control of The Thaiger. We are just one of the channels providing an area to publish or post such Content; therefore we have no responsibilities or liabilities for any damage, prosecution, claim, infringement, computer crime, or any other criminal or civil responsibilities or liabilities incurred by such Content. In addition, we shall not be responsible, nor held liable for, any correspondence, selling, buying, trading, or other business dealings on or through any of our Service. Users are solely responsible for interactions with other Users, providers of a third party’s services, and any other parties with whom you interact, through or in connection with our Service. These disclaimers include any error on or by Content, by providing news or articles, by data transmission, and by any other acts of the company or relating to the company.
- The Thaiger will not be responsible for any loss or damage, including but not limited to those resulting from the loss or damage of personal information, the infringement of these terms and conditions of use, the use of the Service, the Content, and any intellectual property published or posted on the Service and whatsoever resulting from any circumstance or reason including, but not limited to, by hacking, by force majeure, by computer crimes, by any action that violates the laws, by third parties or other persons or entities. Users agree to waive their rights to claim us for any loss or damage caused thereby and to hold us free from any claim or prosecution by any person, and to be solely responsible for and to indemnify for any damage incurred thereby by themselves.
Purpose of Products and Services Offered and Limitation of Liability
TheThaiger.com is a website and application for consuming news and lifestyle content focused primarily on, but not limited to, news, events, services, and products available in the Kingdom of Thailand. The Thaiger operates its product and services referrals program, in which partner products and services (“Service Providers”) are promoted through specified pages where Users are given the ability to inquire about Service Provider’s products and services through submission of an “Inquiry”. This information is passed directly and solely to the Service Provider offering the required service.
Services Not Provided
- The Thaiger does not employ service professionals and will not discuss or advise on any products with Users or Service Providers.
- The Thaiger is not involved in any transaction between Users and Service Providers who use the website. The responsibility for managing inquiries and delivering the relevant services will be solely that of the relevant Service Provider.
- The Thaiger does not guarantee any Service Provider or the services provided or purported to be provided by any Service Provider.
- On top of its primary function to provide news and lifestyle content, The Thaiger is a website for Users seeking to access insurance, visa, legal, motoring, etc. services from Service Providers located in Thailand. The Thaiger facilitates introductions between Users and Service Providers through its website. All introductions are determined by the User’s preferences and the Service Providers available at that time. The Thaiger is not a provider of such services and products and has no responsibility for managing appointments and/or delivering such services.
- The Thaiger gathers information from local Service Providers about their products and services as well as from a large number of publicly available websites. Users can access this information across the website and this information is intended to merely aid in making a decision on choosing the preferred service or product. Upon choosing, The Thaiger will facilitate contact between the User and Service Provider, by forwarding the Users information to the Service Provider or providing the User with the contact information of the Service Provider.
- The Thaiger operates servers outside of the European Union, therefore, the User hereby agrees to the transfer of personal data outside the European Union. By using this website, Users agree to The Thaiger holding and processing, both electronically and manually, personal data about themselves (including sensitive personal data) for the operation, management, security, and administration of The Thaiger and complying with applicable laws, regulations, and procedures, including the transfer of personal data outside the European Union.
- Communication between the User and Service Provider via email or Instant Messenger may be sent through TheThaiger.com. The content of these emails and messages may be retained by The Thaiger in order to assist Service Providers in tracking their communication.
- Communication between the User and Service Provider by phone may be routed through The Thaiger. The time and date, success or failure and telephone numbers may be stored by The Thaiger, in order to assist both in tracking phone communication between one another. An audio recording of the call may also be stored. If the audio of a telephone call will be recorded then the User will hear an audible message informing him/her of this in advance of the call beginning.
- By signing up to become a Registered User, Users agree that The Thaiger may send advertisements and/or promotional material by email. If he/she does not wish for The Thaiger to contact them for marketing purposes, he/she may notify The Thaiger by following the “unsubscribe” links on email communications issued and/or contacting The Thaiger directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Provision of Information
- If the User wishes to arrange a consultation with a Service Provider, then he/she will be asked to provide certain information including details such as contact details (phone number and email address), age, gender, and some product information to allow The Thaiger to present the data to relevant Service Providers. Users warrant and undertake that the information provided is up-to-date, accurate in all material respects, not the confidential property of others or in violation of any third party’s rights, and is sufficient enough for The Thaiger to facilitate. Although The Thaiger endeavors at all times to respect privacy, Users should not provide any information that may cause personal damage if made public.
- Information sent over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure as it is subject to possible interception, loss, or alteration. Users understand and agree to assume the security risk for any information provided using the website. The Thaiger is not responsible for any information sent over the Internet and will not be liable to the User or anyone else for any damages or other loss incurred in connection with any information sent by the User to The Thaiger or to a Service Provider, or any information sent by The Thaiger, a Service Provider or any third party to the User over the Internet.
All original content provided within or via this site is protected by various international copyright laws, patent laws, trademark regulations, and laws, and various intellectual property laws and international treaties and agreements. Copying, reproduction, publication, or broadcast of any protected content contained within or via this Site is strictly prohibited without the written permission of The Thaiger. All trademarks presented on or via this site are owned by their respective owners and may not be used by the User in any way.