Emirates is recruiting cabin crew in Thailand
Emirates will hold an event in Bangkok on August 20 to recruit potential cabin crew candidates. The assessment day is “invite only” – applicants are required to apply online and may attend the event if they receive an invitation.
All Emirates crews are based in Dubai, the capital of the United Arab Emirates.
The airline offers employment benefits for cabin crew not usually provided by airlines such as a tax-free salary, free accommodation, free transport to and from work, excellent medical insurance, and discounts on shopping and activities in Dubai.
Another benefit of working for Emirates is concessional travel benefits for the cabin crew as well as their friends and families.
The airline welcomes applicants from all over the world to apply. Currently, the global cabin crew team represents 160 countries to support services to over 130 cities on six continents.
Emirates has been flying to Thailand for 32 years, currently offering 21 flights per week from Bangkok to Dubai and seven per week from Phuket to Dubai. Passengers often go on to catch connecting Emirates flights around the world.
Successful applicants who are invited to attend Emirates’ recruitment event on August 20 should be prepared to spend the whole day at the venue.
To be considered for Emirates cabin crew you’ll need to meet these requirements…
- At least 21 years old at the time of application
- At least 160 centimetres tall and able to reach 212 centimetres
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Prepared to relocate to Dubai
- Able to meet UAE visa requirements
- No visible tattoos while wearing Emirates uniform (covering up visible tattoos with cosmetics/bandages is not permitted)
- At least 1 year of experience in hospitality or customer service
- A minimum high school (Grade 12) education
SOURCE: Travel Daily News
Join the conversation and have your say on Thailand news published on The Thaiger.
Thaiger Talk is our new Thaiger Community where you can join the discussion on everything happening in Thailand right now.
Please note that articles are not posted to the forum instantly and can take up to 20 min before being visible. Click for more information and the Thaiger Talk Guidelines.