Phuket’s Yellow Pages / Business Directory now on sale
PHUKET: The Gazette Guide for 2013, Phuket’s only hard-copy telephone book is now on sale throughout the island and across the Andaman region.
A list of the book’s retailers in Phuket, Phang Nga, Khao Lak, Krabi and Koh Samui is available here.
With contact details of thousands of businesses, classified into 219 different categories, the 356-page book is priced at just 50 baht.
Advertisers with a display ad in the Directory are entitled to a free copy. Please contact Anna@PhuketGazette.Net to arrange free delivery to your office.
Bulk orders (for hotels, guest houses, apartments, travel agencies, clubs, associations, large company offices, etc) are available at discounts. Orders for 20 or more copies of the directory are delivered free of charge. For details, contact Khun Anna on 076-273555, ext 102.
This year’s Guide contains extensive almanac-type information on:
• Thai Units of Weight & Measures (including land)
• Calendars; Embassy and Consulate information, including opening hours and contact details
• Postal Codes; Area and International Dialing Codes for the entire world
• Emergency Contact Numbers
• Detailed Daily Tide Tables
• Other information indispensable for hotels, businesses and foreigners living in, or visiting, Phuket and the Andaman region
Join the conversation and have your say on Thailand news published on The Thaiger.
Thaiger Talk is our new Thaiger Community where you can join the discussion on everything happening in Thailand right now.
Please note that articles are not posted to the forum instantly and can take up to 20 min before being visible. Click for more information and the Thaiger Talk Guidelines.