9 new Covid-19 cases were detected in quarantine including a 6 month old boy, according to the Centre for Covid-19 Situation Administration. Thailand’s total number of confirmed cases is raised to 4,246 with 3,949 recoveries and 60 deaths. 237 people are currently receiving medical treatment for the coronavirus.
- A 6 month old British boy travelling from the United Kingdom tested positive for Covid-19.
- 2 Swiss nationals, ages 50 and 57, travelling from Switzerland tested positive for Covid-19.
- 2 Americans, ages 52 and 60, travelling from the United States tested positive for Covid-19.
- A 42 year old Romanian travelling from Romania tested positive for Covid-19.
- A 30 year old Ethiopian travelling from Ethiopia tested positive for Covid-19.
- A 44 year old Dutch woman travelling from the Netherlands tested positive for Covid-19.
- A 38 year old Dutch man travelling from Qatar tested positive for Covid-19.
Catch up with the latest daily “Thailand News Today” here on The Thaiger.
Join the conversation and have your say on Thailand news published on The Thaiger.
Thaiger Talk is our new Thaiger Community where you can join the discussion on everything happening in Thailand right now.
Please note that articles are not posted to the forum instantly and can take up to 20 min before being visible. Click for more information and the Thaiger Talk Guidelines.