RASSADA, PHUKET: A junk store in tambon Rassada caught fire on the evening of March 22.
Nobody was injured in the blaze, which broke out at the store on Srisena Road in Village 2, tambon Rassada, shortly before 10pm.
Phuket City fire trucks sent to the area managed to get the blaze under control before serious damage was done.
Phuket City Police Superintendent Wanchai Ekpornpit told the Gazette that police were still waiting for the results of a forensics investigation.
An initial inspection suggested the cause of the fire was a short circuit, he added.
Join the conversation and have your say on Thailand news published on The Thaiger.
Thaiger Talk is our new Thaiger Community where you can join the discussion on everything happening in Thailand right now.
Please note that articles are not posted to the forum instantly and can take up to 20 min before being visible. Click for more information and the Thaiger Talk Guidelines.