In the latest on-line Readers’ Poll, the Gazette asks which of six projects approved for Phuket will do the most to help the resort province?
The candidates are:
– ‘Monkey cheek’ Reservoirs to supply Phuket City Municipality Waterworks: 25 million baht
– A Water Pipeline from Baan Bangjo to Phuket International Airport: 24.8 million baht
– Marine navigation lighting system improvements: 17.30 million baht
– Development of the Baan Phraya Wichit Songkram historical site in Srisoonthorn: 9.1 million baht
– Improvements to Chao Fa East Road: 20 million baht
– Radar speed cameras to monitor traffic and automatically fine violators: 17 million baht
To have your say in the poll click here.
If you have already voted and want to monitor the latest results, click here.
To comment on the poll results, proceed to the Readers’ Forum below.
The Phuket Gazette values all forum contributions that meet our house rules.
Join the conversation and have your say on Thailand news published on The Thaiger.
Thaiger Talk is our new Thaiger Community where you can join the discussion on everything happening in Thailand right now.
Please note that articles are not posted to the forum instantly and can take up to 20 min before being visible. Click for more information and the Thaiger Talk Guidelines.