Unlock hours of fun with The Thaiger’s library of 20+ mini-games!
Are you looking for a fun way to pass the time? Look no further than The Thaiger! Our website now offers a library of 20+ mini-games that are sure to keep you entertained for hours. From classic arcade games to puzzles and brain teasers, we have something for everyone. Whether you’re a fan of Sudoku, Solitaire, Fast Calculations, Blackjack, or Highway Racer, we have you covered! All of our games are free to play and easy to access. Just visit The Thaiger and start playing our mini-games today!
Our mini-games are designed to provide hours of entertainment for mobile and desktop users alike. With our library of 10 mini-games, you can enjoy a variety of fun activities without ever leaving your home. So, what are you waiting for? Visit The Thaiger today and start playing our mini-games! With our games, you can have a blast while sharpening your mind and improving your skills. We guarantee that you won’t be disappointed!
Interesting Sudoku Facts
1. Sudoku was invented by Howard Garns, an American architect, in 1979.
2. Sudoku is actually a combination of two Japanese words: su (meaning “number”) and doku (meaning “single”).
3. Sudoku puzzles can be found in newspapers, magazines, and online.
4. Sudoku is considered to be a logic-based number placement puzzle.
5. Sudoku can help improve memory, concentration, and problem-solving skills.
6. Sudoku is popular in many countries, including Japan, the United States, the United Kingdom, and Australia.
7. Sudoku can be played with a pencil and paper or on a computer.
8. Sudoku is a great way to relax and de-stress.
Join the conversation and have your say on Thailand news published on The Thaiger.
Thaiger Talk is our new Thaiger Community where you can join the discussion on everything happening in Thailand right now.
Please note that articles are not posted to the forum instantly and can take up to 20 min before being visible. Click for more information and the Thaiger Talk Guidelines.