Three hospitalised after electric shocks

PHUKET TOWN: Three young women are in stable condition in Wachira Hospital after accidentally receiving electric shocks last weekend. The three, Supanee Homrotkra, 22, Sakaoduan Sokdej, 21, and Kanya Tongdee, 21, all students at Rajabhat Institute, received electric shocks while visiting a friend in her apartment at the PT apartment complex on Trepkrastree Road. The three were on a balcony, chatting, when one touched a cable. Seeing her being electrocuted, her friends tried to pull her away and themselves received shocks. Police said that damp caused by the current rainy season was to blame for the women receiving electric shocks.

Phuket News

Join the conversation and have your say on Thailand news published on The Thaiger.

Thaiger Talk is our new Thaiger Community where you can join the discussion on everything happening in Thailand right now.

Please note that articles are not posted to the forum instantly and can take up to 20 min before being visible. Click for more information and the Thaiger Talk Guidelines.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Legacy Phuket Gazette

Archiving articles from the Phuket Gazette circa 1998 - 2017. View the Phuket Gazette online archive and Digital Gazette PDF Prints.

Leave a Reply