Snippets from this afternoon’s media briefing:
• Governor says first four boys out of the cave are healthy and remain at hospital
• They have been separated from relative. at this stage to prevent any potential infection
• The boys have asked for Pat Ka Prao – Basil stir fried with rice
• Officer’s radio frequency have now been jammed
• The police ‘chatter’ last night is responsible for mistakes about six having been evacuated
• A drone has been found flying near the operations area.
Soldiers says, “the drone was found not being involved in the operation.”
• Governor says “a lot of rain yesterday but will
not effect the evacation”
• Water inside the cave can be handled at the moment
• Processes are continuing to holes, cracks or crevices that may open up alternate evacuation sites above the cave
• DNP officer says, “water is still being pumped out, even with a lot of rain we can still continue the operation”
• Gov says, “Approximately 11 am we started the second set of evacuations”
• The boys in hospital – their health is stable and manageable.
FILE PHOTO: Nation Multimedia