7. Wedding ceremony at a house address 45/59 in Soi Khao Makok 2/2 on Chaiyapruek Road in Huayyai, Banglamung on April 11th from 10:00am to mid-day.
8. Sai Sushi Café at Zen Siri Market, Sattahip on April 17th from 4:30pm to 6:00pm
9. The Pet Castle in Sane Suk sub-district on April 18th from 4:00pm to 6:00pm
10. Fairy Sweet Village on Thap Phraya Road on April 18th from 1:00pm to 3:00pm
11. Mongchang Café, Pattaya on April 19th from midday to 3:00pm
The Chon Buri Health Office says if anyone has respiratory symptoms and/or a fever within 14 days from visiting those places listed above, to please go to a hospital and tell staff that you were around those places that had Covid-19 infections. Chon Buri province, which features Pattaya, has a total of 125 new Covid infections, which is the most amount of infections since April 17th.
Meanwhile, Thailand is reporting today a total of 2,070 new Covid-19 cases and 4 deaths were confirmed by the CCSA, raising the total number of cases since the outbreak on April 1 to 21,230 and this month’s Covid death toll to 27. The reported number is the highest daily total ever reported in Thailand.
SOURCE: The Pattaya News
Join the conversation and have your say on Thailand news published on The Thaiger.
Thaiger Talk is our new Thaiger Community where you can join the discussion on everything happening in Thailand right now.
Please note that articles are not posted to the forum instantly and can take up to 20 min before being visible. Click for more information and the Thaiger Talk Guidelines.