An electrical company worker has suffered critical injuries after an electric shock caused him to fall 5 metres to the ground in Chon Buri’s Si Racha district this morning. 36 year old Adisak Bunsong, an employee of the Bueng Provincial Electricity Authority, was installing and changing electrical wires 5 metres above the ground on Road 331, near Village number 6, when he was shocked.
Co-workers say it happened suddenly and claim he was using all the proper precautions. They told reporters they were unsure how the incident took place. Rescue workers from Prawayiang Thai Siracha gave Bunsong CPR at the scene and treated his injuries, rushing him to a local hospital. He was in critical condition and had suffered severe burns as well as fall-related injuries.
At press time, Bunsong remains in Laem Chabang hospital in a critical but stable condition.
SOURCE: Pattaya News
Join the conversation and have your say on Thailand news published on The Thaiger.
Thaiger Talk is our new Thaiger Community where you can join the discussion on everything happening in Thailand right now.
Please note that articles are not posted to the forum instantly and can take up to 20 min before being visible. Click for more information and the Thaiger Talk Guidelines.