Organized by financial consultants Network Advisory Team and sponsored by the Phuket Gazette, the forum will be in English and moderated by Preecha Hantongtus, Senior Trade Officer at the FBA section of the Department of Business Development, the Ministry of Commerce.
It will begin at 1 pm, finish at 4:30 pm, and cost 4,900 baht per person, including VAT.
The seminar will comprise:
– The legal definition of a foreigner;
– The business categories affected by the FBA;
– The limitations on businesses of each category with respect to foreign ownership;
– The legal definition of a nominee;
– The fines and prison terms for using nominees; and
– a question and answer session.
Inquiries and reservations should be made to 076-212989 or 089-4743694, or by email to email@example.com.
Join the conversation and have your say on Thailand news published on The Thaiger.
Thaiger Talk is our new Thaiger Community where you can join the discussion on everything happening in Thailand right now.
Please note that articles are not posted to the forum instantly and can take up to 20 min before being visible. Click for more information and the Thaiger Talk Guidelines.