The stop is just the latest in the RBC’s relentless efforts to keep up blood supplies and meet the needs of all hospitals in the Phuket RBC region, which covers Phuket, Phang Nga, Krabi, Trang, Satun and Ranong.
Other stops this month will be:
- June 25, Muang Krabi School, 10am to 2pm
- June 26, Radisson Blu Plaza Resort Phuket at Cape Panwa, 10am to 3pm
- June 27, Takua Thung Agricultural Group office, Phang Nga, 9am to noon
- June 27, Takua Thung District Office, Phang Nga, 1:30pm to 4pm
- June 28, Klongtom Ratrangsan School, Krabi, 10am to 2pm
- June 28, Klong Ponsarit Witthaya School, Krabi 10am to 2pm
- June 29, Phuket Vocational College, Phuket Town, 9am to 3pm
Donations can also be made at the Phuket Blood Center at Saphan Hin.
For more information contact the Phuket Regional Blood Center:
38/193 Rattanakosin 200 Pi Road,
Talad Nua, Muang, Phuket 83000
Tel: 076-251178. Fax. 076-250185
— Stephen Michael Fein
Join the conversation and have your say on Thailand news published on The Thaiger.
Thaiger Talk is our new Thaiger Community where you can join the discussion on everything happening in Thailand right now.
Please note that articles are not posted to the forum instantly and can take up to 20 min before being visible. Click for more information and the Thaiger Talk Guidelines.