The retail prices of petrol and all types of gasohol except E85 will drop by 3 baht per litre, E85 by 1.8 baht per litre, at 5am tomorrow.
It’s not all good news for motorists unfortunately as diesel prices will remain the same.
The retail prices in Bangkok and nearby on Friday will be…
– Gasohol E85 will be 35.34 baht per litre (-1.80 baht)
– Gasohol E20 will be 40.44 baht per litre (-3 baht)
– Gasohol 91 will be 41.28 baht per litre (-3 baht)
– Petrol (benzene) will be 48.96 baht per litre (-3 baht)
– Gasohol 95 superpower will be 47.04 baht per litre (-3 baht)
– Diesel B20 will remain at 34.94 baht per litre
– Diesel will be 34.94 baht per litre
– Diesel B7 will be 34.94 baht per litre
– Diesel premium B7 will be 46.36 baht per litre
SOURCE: Bangkok Post
Join the conversation and have your say on Thailand news published on The Thaiger.
Thaiger Talk is our new Thaiger Community where you can join the discussion on everything happening in Thailand right now.
Please note that articles are not posted to the forum instantly and can take up to 20 min before being visible. Click for more information and the Thaiger Talk Guidelines.