Tire and Liquid in Car coverage is an add on that you can take along with your car insurance, it covers 2 necessary items that are often failed to be looked after by most car owners. Tire and liquid compensate for all damages caused by your car’s tire, such as tire burst, as well as damage to your car or any accidents that are caused by your engine oil or lubricant leaking out.
With this add-on, you will be able to save money on problems that occur to your car’s tire and liquid, no matter how small they might be!
Protect your car from any unwanted situations with our car insurance. Below are two of the most popular car insurance on the market right now.
Type 1 car insurance, also known as first class car insurance or fully comprehensive car insurance, offers more coverage than what is mandated by the government. It covers you for a wide range of unexpected events, including natural disasters and car theft. With type 1 car insurance, you can drive on Thai roads with peace of mind.
Type 2 car insurance is an option if you don’t have enough budget for type 1 car insurance, but you still want great coverage. While it is a lot more affordable than type 1 car insurance, it still provides comprehensive coverage including theft, fire, liability for third party property damages, and medical expenses.
The Thaiger performs unbiased comparison from different companies, provides expert advice, and help you get a policy that fits your need. With us, your car insurance plan and add-ons are just one click away.
Tire and liquid in car add-ons have specific required documents you need to fulfill. Here are some of the required documents:
– Insurance Claim form.
– A copy of the receipt from the last time you changed your car’s tires and/or fluids.
– Accident damage information provided by the third-insurance party’s company (if applicable).
– Any other documents that the insurance provider may need in order to process the claim.
Each insurance policy has its own set of terms and conditions; here are some for the tire and liquid in car add-ons.
– Oil leakage will not be covered if it’s caused by any third party.
– Driving without a license, driving with an expired license, driving with a revoked license will prevent you from filing a claim.
– Drivers who have consumed more than the legal limit of 150 milligrams of alcohol.