If you are not at fault in a collision with another vehicle, and you experienced the wrongdoing of third party drivers you will be entitled to compensation for the stress they have caused you. Consolatory compensation add ons can be added along side all types of car insurance in Thailand.
Protect your car from any unwanted situations with our car insurance. Below are two of the most popular car insurance on the market right now.
Type 1 car insurance, also known as first class car insurance or fully comprehensive car insurance, offers more coverage than what is mandated by the government. It covers you for a wide range of unexpected events, including natural disasters and car theft. With type 1 car insurance, you can drive on Thai roads with peace of mind.
Type 2 car insurance is an option if you don’t have enough budget for type 1 car insurance, but you still want great coverage. While it is a lot more affordable than type 1 car insurance, it still provides comprehensive coverage including theft, fire, liability for third party property damages, and medical expenses.
We believe that purchasing car insurance should be an easy task, that’s why we have simplified the whole process for you. We ensure that you get the right coverage for your needs while also saving time and money.
There are several exclusions you need to be aware of before adding consolatory compensation to your car insurance. Below are some of the main exclusions:
– You will not be able to claim compensation if you drive the car under the influence of alcohol more than the legal limit of 150mg.
– You will not be able to claim if you drive without a license or if you drive with an expired license or a revoked license.
– You will not be able to claim compensation if you’ve been using your car for purposes other than what your car has been registered for.
In order to get your Consolatory Compensation, you need to provide the following documents:
– Insurance Claim form.
– Details of damage from the accident.
– A police report that details the events of the accident clearly.