For a small additional charge, you can add asset coverage to your auto insurance. If you’re worried that assets in your car could be stolen, destroyed, or damaged during an incident, or if your car is stolen. Valuable items such as wallets, purses, laptops, cell phones,and other personal items can be claimed for as long as there is evident proof of force of entry.
Here are some of the we offer for you to purchase in planning to have an insurance.
Type 1 car insurance, also known as first class car insurance or fully comprehensive car insurance, offers more coverage than what is mandated by the government. It covers you for a wide range of unexpected events, including natural disasters and car theft. With type 1 car insurance, you can drive on Thai roads with peace of mind.
Type 2 car insurance is an option if you don’t have enough budget for type 1 car insurance, but you still want great coverage. While it is a lot more affordable than type 1 car insurance, it still provides comprehensive coverage including theft, fire, liability for third party property damages, and medical expenses.
We have excellent car insurance choices as well as extra coverage to ensure not just your protection but also the safety of your belongings. Here at the Thaiger, everything is ready all in one place, so you can skip the hassle of researching and comparing the right car insurance for you. Our professional team will do the hard work, all you have to do is click ‘Get A Quote,’ get in touch with our team, and we’ll do the rest.
Asset Coverage has terms and conditions to prevent it from being exploited. Below are the terms and conditions you need to understand before purchasing this add on:
– Compensation will not be paid if your belongings in the vehicle were lost or destroyed by individuals who borrowed the car, this includes your self, family members, friends or any workers.
– This policy does not include things such as cash, gold, jewellery, items with historic values, works of art, and amulets.
– Files, schedules, and images, whether printed or digital, will not be protected.
– Items left in the car during the time that do not belong to you will not be protected.
– CDs, tapes, sound systems, speakers, and anti-theft devices are also excluded from the cover.
If you notice your car has been damaged and things are missing, make sure to go to the police station to open a case for the missing item. You can then take the report to your insurer or to us if you need help. Make sure to present the following documents within 30 days of the incident:
– Details of each item lost and its value on a written document signed by you (the owner).
– Fill in the claims form for exclusive asset coverage.
– Case report that you received from the police station.
– Any additional documents that your insurer needs to process the claim.