Type of other services from The Thaiger.
1. Thai Driving License – We offer services to support your driving in Thailand. Whether you need either a car, motorbike license, or both. No matter you want to renew or get the new one. You will get comforted by our service for all processes, and you will be confident that you will receive a Thai driver’s license easily.
2. Thai Pink ID Card – For permanent residence who look to getting ID for use in Thailand. This is an official ID from Thailand, with your name in Thai and your ID number. That you carry it without using your passport and it comes with other benefits. Our service will support you through all processes.
3. Thai Tabiean Ban – The Thai house book is an administrative document issued by the local municipality. Whether you need a blue or yellow cover to register your perfect property. We’re going to support you to deal with the process and make it easier.
4. Moving to Thailand – For a new career, relationship, or a new place to settle your new life. Where people are friendly as well as the cost is minimal, We’re here to help you deal with the application, and let us be on your side in Thailand.
Why choose the Thaiger to get other services
- Simple in one click with various choices of the special deals and offers, complete information for your greatest benefits.
- Reliable with 24 hrs service and up to date, no matter where you are.
- Guaranteed and reviewed by people around the world.
1. What are the benefits of getting permanent residence?
It allows you to stay in Thailand without the need for a visa or an extension of your stay. A Thai Permanent Residence Visa also allows you to register your home or any property that you may have in Thailand and legally become the director of the public company. You could also apply to become a naturalized Thai citizen on a visa after followed all the requirements.
2. What are the benefits of getting the Thai citizenship?
You can buy and own property in your name, You are allowed to work with no need to apply for a work permit, and your visa also no need to renewed even you re-entry the country. Moreover you able to hold over 49% shares in Thai companies and have the right to get service from government facilities.
3. What is Thailand’s international driving license?
An International Driving License is a translation of your Thai national driving license. allows you to drive vehicles abroad.
4.What required documents for Thai driving license?
- An original and copy of the first page of the passport and non-immigrant visa.
- Copies of the page containing the last Thailand entry stamp.
- TM.6 departure card.
- A letter of address certified from the Immigration Bureau or from the applicant’s embassy or a work permit copy was signed under your name.
- A health certificate from any clinic or hospital (not over 30 days).