sleeping

  • Thailand News

    Thai man found asleep in police van outside Nong Prue station

    Nong Prue Police officers were taken aback last Friday, March 1 when they stumbled upon a Thai man sleeping inside a police van parked right in front of the local station. The bizarre incident left the officers bewildered and concerned for the man’s welfare. Initially appearing innocuous with the van’s engine off and windows tightly shut, the situation took a puzzling…

  • Thailand News

    Pickup plunges 10 metres into water pit in Chon Buri

    A white Mitsubishi Triton pickup truck plunged more than 10 metres into a water-filled pit in Chon Buri on Monday, February 19, after reportedly nodding off behind the wheel. Responding swiftly to the emergency call, police and local rescue teams found the submerged pickup, but to their relief, the 51 year old driver, Thaweesap Kulbutr, had already been rescued by quick-thinking bystanders.…

  • Transport News

    Double trouble: Dozy guy dozes off on bus not once, but twice

    A peculiar incident involving a young man who woke up trapped on a bus at 1am not once, but twice, has shocked people online. The youth, who had fallen asleep due to the potent effects of his sleeping pills, claims bus staff failed to wake him, leaving him to grope about in the deserted vehicle. In a video posted on the…

  • World News

    Wake and ache: Chinese tour guide’s rude awakening sparks backlash among dozing tourists

    A tour guide in China’s southwestern city of Lijiang has drawn sharp criticism for waking a sleeping tourist on a bus, an incident seen as disrespectful towards travellers. The unidentified woman tourist, who was visiting the region as part of a weekend tour on July 9, was roused from her slumber on the bus by the Chinese tour guide, stirring…

  • China News

    Woman bitten by centipede while sleeping warns of dangers

    A young woman in Changzhou, Jiangsu Province, China, was bitten by a centipede while sleeping and experienced intense pain and swelling in her mouth. She quickly sought emergency medical treatment and warned others of the potential dangers of similar incidents. The incident occurred in the middle of Tuesday night, when the university student suddenly felt a sharp pain in her mouth.…