News Forum - Packages of methamphetamine pills found floating in Chiang Rai rivers

Thaiger

Packages containing around 1.2 million methamphetamine pills were found floating in rivers in the northern province Chiang Rai. Apparently, the packages had been floating in the Mae Lao and Ing rivers for three days. Villagers reported the packages of drugs to police. Narcotics suppression officers searched the area and found a total of 1,268,000 methamphetamine pills. Officers suspect traffickers floated the packages down the rivers to avoid security forces along the natural border areas with Laos and Myanmar. Major drug production bases are said to be in Myanmar’s region of the Golden Triangle, where Thailand, Laos, and Myanmar meet. Thailand is […]

The post Packages of methamphetamine pills found floating in Chiang Rai rivers appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

News report some tweaked out fish robbed the boaters in pic and demanded money and took their amulets.

Thai officials are saying they are trying to set up Temple visits so the drugged out fish can make merit....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Thaiger said:

Packages containing around 1.2 million methamphetamine pills were found floating in rivers in the northern province Chiang Rai. Apparently, the packages had been floating in the Mae Lao and Ing rivers for three days. Villagers reported the packages of drugs to police. Narcotics suppression officers searched the area and found a total of 1,268,000 methamphetamine pills. Officers suspect traffickers floated the packages down the rivers to avoid security forces along the natural border areas with Laos and Myanmar. Major drug production bases are said to be in Myanmar’s region of the Golden Triangle, where Thailand, Laos, and Myanmar meet. Thailand is […]

The post Packages of methamphetamine pills found floating in Chiang Rai rivers appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

So this weekend Chiang Rai will see an influx of people  hoping to get lucky.

21 minutes ago, gummy said:

So this weekend Chiang Rai will see an influx of people  hoping to get lucky.

maybe i go today to the river, not so far from me, hahahahaha

• Haha 1

Just now, Paco said:

maybe i go today to the river, not so far from me, hahahahaha

Not a good idea mate, you go to the river find some pills, somebody sees you, suddenly you are surrounded by plod, then bye bye you.

• Haha 1
  • Cool 1

8 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Not a good idea mate, you go to the river find some pills, somebody sees you, suddenly you are surrounded by plod, then bye bye you.

lol i know and was just a joke, i think if i find something like that i will report it anonymous before they start to assume that i am doing drugs...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1