Jump to content

DDC says infections still rising, possibly falling in Bangkok


Thaiger
 Share

Recommended Posts

The Department of Disease Control announced yesterday that the number of Covid infections is on a “steep upward curve”. However, they also say the infection rate in Bangkok is starting to level off while cases in the provinces are rising sharply. The DDC says Bangkok’s high infection rates are starting to slow down, “apparently” a consequence of measures implemented to help curb the spread of Covid, says Dr Taweesap Siraprapasiri, a senior official from the DDC. Today, Thailand had a record number of Covid infections with 15, 335 cases, says the Public Health Ministry this morning. Dr Taweesap says the […]

The post DDC says infections still rising, possibly falling in Bangkok appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

The Department of Disease Control announced yesterday that the number of Covid infections is on a “steep upward curve”. However, they also say the infection rate in Bangkok is starting to level off while cases in the provinces are rising sharply. The DDC says Bangkok’s high infection rates are starting to slow down, “apparently” a consequence of measures implemented to help curb the spread of Covid, says Dr Taweesap Siraprapasiri, a senior official from the DDC. Today, Thailand had a record number of Covid infections with 15, 335 cases, says the Public Health Ministry this morning. Dr Taweesap says the […]

The post DDC says infections still rising, possibly falling in Bangkok appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

And 4 weeks ago they were saying infections had peaked ! Anybody who even considers that these people have a grip on covid 19 contagion and /or medical reality should themselves be assessed for delusional syndrome

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Thaiger said:

However, they also say the infection rate in Bangkok is starting to level off while cases in the provinces are rising sharply. The DDC says Bangkok’s high infection rates are starting to slow down, “apparently” a consequence of measures implemented to help curb the spread of Covid, ...

Maybe it's because those measures included telling / encouraging those testing positive in Bangkok to go "home" to the provinces, as has been widely reported as official policy.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Stonker said:

Maybe it's because those measures included telling / encouraging those testing positive in Bangkok to go "home" to the provinces, as has been widely reported as official policy.

Sorry to quote myself, but I now see that 1,500 Covid cases are being shipped out of Bangkok to the provinces by a special train.

 

That'll balance out the numbers .....

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Stonker said:

Sorry to quote myself, but I now see that 1,500 Covid cases are being shipped out of Bangkok to the provinces by a special train.

That'll balance out the numbers .....

Can you please post the link that proves this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The DDC says Bangkok’s high infection rates are starting to slow down, “apparently” a consequence of measures implemented to help curb the spread of Covid, says Dr Taweesap Siraprapasiri, a senior official from the DDC. 

Am I the only one who never, ever wants to hear from this absolute goon Taweesap, ever again? Does he ever have any idea what he is talking about? Where was he educated anyway? Trump University? Does he ever listen to himself? 

Covid is up alot. No, Covid is down, in Bangkok. Maybe. We are not sure. I think the draconian measures we have put into place, that are crushing peoples live, causing a massive rise in suicides, ruining our economy, causing worldwide investors to flee the nation, and destroying millions of families, "might be working". We do not really know. It will take some time. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By posting on Thaiger Talk you agree to the Terms of Use