News Forum - Royal Caribbean Cruises to dock weekly in Phuket, Thailand

Thaiger

Earlier this month, Royal Caribbean’s Spectrum of the Seas cruise ship docked in Phuket, southern Thailand, for the first time in several years. At an event in Phuket yesterday, Royal Caribbean revealed that the Spectrum would be visiting Phuket once per week in the coming months. Phuket is a ‘core destination’ on Royal Caribbean’s four- to seven- night Southeast Asia cruises, alongside Penang and Port Klang in Malaysia. Thailand hosted a ceremony yesterday to celebrate Royal Caribbean’s return to the kingdom. The event was attended by Commander-in-Chief of the Royal Thai Navy, Phuket Governor Narong Woonsiew and Asia-Pacific Vice President […]

The story Royal Caribbean Cruises to dock weekly in Phuket, Thailand as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I cannot begin to imagine a worst holiday than a cruise.  Locked Into a floating prison,  with thousands of other people, crammed together, with no way of escaping .  No thanks.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pinetree said:

I cannot begin to imagine a worst holiday than a cruise.  Locked Into a floating prison,  with thousands of other people, crammed together, with no way of escaping .  No thanks.  

One up in the artic might be realy ok. But the others are not so appealing to me. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

One up in the artic might be realy ok. But the others are not so appealing to me. 

Yes I agree with that.  The Alaska cruise, on a smaller ship, may just be worth it.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pinetree said:

I didn't mind being on the cruise, the only time I went on one

But it was just having a certain time during the day in the ports I didn't like

Lot's of cruises now dock overnight so you can spend the night in town if you want..........

I like going to all-inclusives, just to see how much food my Thai wife eats, it's a spectacle!  5555