Faz's Footie Fixture Forecasts.

Faz

1 hour ago, BigHewer said:

If they do (and likely they will in at least one of them) then all good. Everton still have the biggest hill to climb.

37 points should secure safety from relegation, IMO.

• Like 2

0-1   Arsenal v Manchester United

2-1   Leicester City v Aston Villa

2-0   Manchester City v Watford

2-1   Norwich City v Newcastle United

1-1   Brentford v Tottenham Hotspur

1-1   Brighton v Southampton

3-1   Burnley v Wolves

1-2  Chelsea v West Ham United

0-2 Liverpool v Everton

2-0   C Palace v Leeds

• Like 1
  • Cool 3

4 hours ago, Slacker77 said:

0-1   Arsenal v Manchester United

2-1   Leicester City v Aston Villa

2-0   Manchester City v Watford

2-1   Norwich City v Newcastle United

1-1   Brentford v Tottenham Hotspur

1-1   Brighton v Southampton

3-1   Burnley v Wolves

1-2  Chelsea v West Ham United

0-2 Liverpool v Everton

2-0   C Palace v Leeds

Sorry, @Slacker77 but unfortunately you missed the cut-off time that I posted above, which you replied to.

On 4/22/2022 at 6:07 PM, Faz said:

Cut off time Sat 23rd, 0630 UK time, 1230 Thai time.

On 4/22/2022 at 6:12 PM, Slacker77 said:

ok cool, i will check up after my sticky rice and gai yang this evening

Your predictions were received at 1438.

10 minutes ago, Marble-eye said:

Good start Faz, bang on the nail 3-1 Arsenal. Things are hotting up.

Actually makes me feel worse in relation to the decision against @Slacker77.

The rules were clearly stated, predictions to be submitted 6 hours prior to the first game kick off time.
We don't have a voluntary VAR member for this game, only @BigHewer for the LPS game.

I've been out shopping and running errands this afternoon and only just seen @Slacker77 posted predictions at 1438PM. Cut off was stated as 1230PM, however they were received well before kick off.

I'll therefore throw it out to the members for their comments on the issue.
I'm quite happy to make an exception to the rules if everyone is in agreement and include 'slackers' predictions.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Faz said:

The rules were clearly stated, predictions to be submitted 6 hours prior to the first game kick off time.
We don't have a voluntary VAR member for this game, only @BigHewer for the LPS game.

I've been out shopping and running errands this afternoon and only just seen @Slacker77 posted predictions at 1438PM. Cut off was stated as 1230PM, however they were received well before kick off.

I'm quite happy to make an exception to the rules if everyone is in agreement and include 'slackers' predictions.

👍

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Faz said:

Predictions posted 2 hours after cut-off?

Sorry, @Faz, but how or why should this event suggest an exception to the rules. What are rules for?

10 hours ago, Faz said:

Here are the interim W33 points tallies, with @Faz's correct ARS v MNU score putting him in the driving seat . . . for now. Regarding Slacker's late entry, whilst having made my point regarding rules and their application, I'm more than OK for 'the issue' to be decided by majority view, hence the question mark, next to Slacker's score.

BH DB FZ   KC ME SD SK CM
10  - 60 20 30 30 20? 30

So, still very much all to play for, as we look forward to the Sunday matches.

• Cool 1

10 hours ago, King Cotton said:

Regarding Slacker's late entry, whilst having made my point regarding rules and their application, I'm more than OK for 'the issue' to be decided by majority view, hence the question mark, next to Slacker's score.

Thanks for the clarification @King Cotton. I don't believe anyone has any objections, therefore I've included @Slacker77 predictions for this week and updated the spreadsheet accordingly.
FFFF week 33.xls 

• Like 1

The original rule for submitting predictions is pasted below.

On 1/7/2022 at 11:10 PM, Faz said:

5. Predictions to be submitted no later than 6 hours before the first game kick off time.

From next week (34) I'm amending rule 5 to read as follows;
5. Predictions to be submitted no later than 1 hour before the first game kick off time.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Faz said:

Sorry, @Slacker77 but unfortunately you missed the cut-off time that I posted above, which you replied to.

Your predictions were received at 1438.

If the cut off time was simply before the first game, there could be no argument, because the round had started.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Faz said:

The original rule for submitting predictions is pasted below.

From next week (34) I'm amending rule 5 to read as follows;
5. Predictions to be submitted no later than 1 hour before the first game kick off time.

Excellent!! 👍

23 hours ago, King Cotton said:

Here are the interim W33 points tallies, with @Faz's correct ARS v MNU score putting him in the driving seat . . . for now. Regarding Slacker's late entry, whilst having made my point regarding rules and their application, I'm more than OK for 'the issue' to be decided by majority view, hence the question mark, next to Slacker's score.

10  - 60 20 30 30 20? 30

So, still very much all to play for, as we look forward to the Sunday matches.

No sooner said than done, for here are the FFFF scores, updated to include yesterday's games and showing that, of the 4 matches, @Fazpredicted 3 correct results . . . he's taking this thing all too seriously for my liking 😏!

30  - 90 40 50 50 40 50

With just the one match remaining, the Palace vs Leeds bash, this evening (UK time), will we see Faz retain his sole-leader status, or might @Marble-eyeand @snapdragon, with their 2-1 predictions, or @Chaimai, with his 1-1 prediction manage to equal Faz's 90 score? Tomorrow morning will tell all!

Edit: Alteration re @Chaimai's remaining prediction.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, King Cotton said:

With just the one match remaining, the Palace vs Leeds bash, this evening (UK time), will we see Faz retain his sole-leader status, or might @Marble-eyeand @snapdragon, with their 2-1 predictions, or @Chaimai, with his 1-1 prediction manage to equal Faz's 90 score? Tomorrow morning will tell all!

Mmm! As I see the situation, if ME and SD predictions are spot on, they'll equal my score of 90, however if CM's prediction of 1-1 is correct, he'll equal my current score of 90, but I'll move onto 100, having predicted it as a 2-2 draw.

I can't remember when @BigHewer last didn't get a 'green' 40 pointer, so he must be banking on his 2-2 prediction to keep his reputation intact, which suits me as I have the same prediction.  🙂

Some stats: 
Since losing 0-1 at home to Chelsea on Feb 19th, CP haven't lost at home since, winning 3 and drawing 2.
CP are also unbeaten in their past five home league games against Leeds (W3, D2).

• Like 3

Game week 34, inclusive of Man Utd v Chelsea, kick off Thurs Apr 28th, 1945 UK time.

Manchester United v Chelsea

Newcastle United v Liverpool

Aston Villa v Norwich City

Southampton v Crystal Palace

Watford v Burnley

Wolves v Brighton 

Leeds United v Manchester City

Everton v Chelsea

Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City

West Ham United v Arsenal

Predictions to be submitted by Thurs, April 28th, 1845 UK time, Fri, Apr 29th, 0045 Thai time.

• Like 2

@Faz Predictions predicted. Thanks 😀⚽

0-2 Manchester United v Chelsea

1-3 Newcastle United v Liverpool

3-0 Aston Villa v Norwich City

0-1 Southampton v Crystal Palace

1-0 Watford v Burnley

1-1 Wolves v Brighton 

1-3 Leeds United v Manchester City

0-2 Everton v Chelsea

2-1 Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City

1-2 West Ham United v Arsenal

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

1 hour ago, Marble-eye said:

@Faz Predictions predicted. Thanks 😀⚽

This week, @Marble-eye I already had my week 34 spreadsheet ready, awaiting your posted predictions.
One step ahead of you this time 🙂

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Faz said:

Mmm! As I see the situation, if ME and SD predictions are spot on, they'll equal my score of 90, however if CM's prediction of 1-1 is correct, he'll equal my current score of 90, but I'll move onto 100, having predicted it as a 2-2 draw.

Ha-ha, so you will, so let's hope for that 2-2, just to make @BigHewerand me look more respectable . . . apologies to @Marble-eyeand @snapdragon, of course! 😉

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, King Cotton said:

Ha-ha, so you will, so let's hope for that 2-2, just to make @BigHewerand me look more respectable . . . apologies to @Marble-eyeand @snapdragon, of course! 😉

Also, anything other than a 2-2 result will mean @Marble-eye will become our new overall leader.
If it's 1-1 @Chaimai comes within touching distance and challenging for the lead against @BigHewer and @Marble-eye.

Yourself and I need a bloody miracle, but footballs a funny old game, KC. Never say never until the final whistle blows.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, King Cotton said:

Edit: Alteration re @Chaimai's remaining prediction.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you are all wrong, it’s CP v Leeds 1:2 !!

You can trust me i’m a Leeds fan   !!

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, DwizzleyMatthews said:

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you are all wrong, it’s CP v Leeds 1:2 !!

Get out, trespassers, not allowed in this section.

Red Card Football GIF by KV Kortrijk

56 minutes ago, DwizzleyMatthews said:

You can trust me i’m a Leeds fan   !!

Say 3 'Hail Mary's', and I'll pray for you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4