Jump to content

How to get a vaccine


titanyak
 Share

Recommended Posts

I'm in Chiang Mai and cant get a vax. I'm on both expatvac and wall of chaing mai, and havent heard anything from them for months. I went to Rajaveg hospital and told them the situation and they said you have been forgoten, go to the health building on suthep road. I went there and they didnt do anything. 

Anyone know how i can get a vax?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, titanyak said:

I'm in Chiang Mai and cant get a vax. I'm on both expatvac and wall of chaing mai, and havent heard anything from them for months. I went to Rajaveg hospital and told them the situation and they said you have been forgoten, go to the health building on suthep road. I went there and they didnt do anything. 

Anyone know how i can get a vax?

Various Private Hospitals can supply - eg: Sinopharm 2 shots @ 2,000 bt at Klaimor or Lanna.

Free booster shots of Pfizer are being done at:-

 

Central Airport

Nakorn Ping Hospital

Suanprung Hospital

Neurological Hospital

Mother and Child Hospital

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/18/2021 at 5:12 PM, KaptainRob said:

Various Private Hospitals can supply - eg: Sinopharm 2 shots @ 2,000 bt at Klaimor or Lanna.

Free booster shots of Pfizer are being done at:-

Central Airport

Nakorn Ping Hospital

Suanprung Hospital

Neurological Hospital

Mother and Child Hospital

Thanks Kaptain, good info.  Yesterday I contacted Suanprung and they said next 'walk-in' boosters will be on 24, 25, 27 December, if I understood correctly.  07:00 to 20:00.  Again, I may have misunderstood.  Will try asking the Neurological Hospital today but think I'll rope in a local person to do the talking!

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/18/2021 at 5:12 PM, KaptainRob said:

Various Private Hospitals can supply - eg: Sinopharm 2 shots @ 2,000 bt at Klaimor or Lanna.

Free booster shots of Pfizer are being done at:-

Central Airport

Nakorn Ping Hospital

Suanprung Hospital

Neurological Hospital

Mother and Child Hospital

Thanks Kaptain

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, adsb said:

Thanks Kaptain, good info.  Yesterday I contacted Suanprung and they said next 'walk-in' boosters will be on 24, 25, 27 December, if I understood correctly.  07:00 to 20:00.  Again, I may have misunderstood.  Will try asking the Neurological Hospital today but think I'll rope in a local person to do the talking!

Neurological Hospital doing boosters for walk-ins tomorrow & Wed, 22/23 Dec.  08:30 - 14:30.  Pfizer & Moderna but not much Moderna supply.  "Just bring passport" That's the info I was given.  No guarantees!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By posting on Thaiger Talk you agree to the Terms of Use