News Forum - Thailand News Today | Substandard masks, PM to decide on Omicron, lingerie worker demands | Dec 1

Thaiger

In today’s program, turns out the mask that you’ve been wearing is likely substandard, the Thai prime minister gets the final say on what to do about Omicron, and lingerie workers demand money from the government. Details on these stories are coming right up.

The story Thailand News Today | Substandard masks, PM to decide on Omicron, lingerie worker demands | Dec 1 as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Another money making scheme me thinks !

Drive  out the competition  by proclaiming the masks that Thai's and others wear, suddenly don't meet someone from the govt quality approval standards 555

I wear two at all times, when outside. Korea's KF 94's ! They probably are counterfeit seeing that my wife buys them online in quantity . IHNI. I haven't got sick so it must be working ! 555 

But then again how would I know especially if I was asymptomatic with no symptoms at all  555

So everyone's been vaccinated by a vaccine that is supposed to prevent death.

But all vaccinated people have to also wear masks to prevent death

And basically all masks have proven to be worthless from a virus that is supposed to be unable to kill us if we've been vaccinated.

Boy, these mask and vaccine mandates sure do make sense.

4 hours ago, kmc said:

So everyone's been vaccinated by a vaccine that is supposed to prevent death.

But all vaccinated people have to also wear masks to prevent death

And basically all masks have proven to be worthless from a virus that is supposed to be unable to kill us if we've been vaccinated.

Boy, these mask and vaccine mandates sure do make sense.

Watch out, your gonna piss off all the sheep

• Like 1