There goes the neighborhood...

JamesE

Desperation breeds stupid ideas.

There's lots of desperation here.

So that means that all of these Thailand Ministry of Health/WHO approved vaccines are acceptable:

vaccines.jpg.4395dc0b0e36245b2f13e90ad21a686d.jpg

That includes the ineffective Sinovac.  So as long as you have two jobs of one of these (or one of J&J), c'mon in, your money is fine.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, MrStretch said:

Desperation breeds stupid ideas.

There's lots of desperation here.

So that means that all of these Thailand Ministry of Health/WHO approved vaccines are acceptable:

vaccines.jpg.4395dc0b0e36245b2f13e90ad21a686d.jpg

That includes the ineffective Sinovac.  So as long as you have two jobs of one of these (or one of J&J), c'mon in, your money is fine.

You left off Sputnik V, and the Indian version of Sino - Covaxin.

Wont make much difference in the international numbers I think - not with all the COE stuff and PCR tests and potential isolation if test positive, and all the other negative issues (limited alcohol/venues closed etc.).  Hopefully, the Thai Govt and Leaders will learn a lesson about what international tourists really think about Thailand, and that they are no longer as highly thought of as they were 15-20 years ago (except maybe for the bars/girls).  Who am I kidding - they never learn - they will just come up with another scam project that will not work - like Thailand 5.0 😁

• Like 1

On 10/2/2021 at 10:11 AM, JamesE said:

You left off Sputnik V, and the Indian version of Sino - Covaxin.

I didn't leave off anything.  That is from the WHO site as their recognized vaccines.

Check the link.

https://covid19.trackvaccines.org/agency/who/

Updated Oct 1, 2021.

Those vaccines approved in Thailand.

https://covid19.trackvaccines.org/country/thailand/

Also updated Oct 1, 2021

10 hours ago, MrStretch said:

I didn't leave off anything.  That is from the WHO site as their recognized vaccines.

Check the link.

https://covid19.trackvaccines.org/agency/who/

Updated Oct 1, 2021.

Those vaccines approved in Thailand.

https://covid19.trackvaccines.org/country/thailand/

Also updated Oct 1, 2021

I understand that. What my point was is that there are vaccines in use in India, Covaxin and Sputnik particularly, that are approved by neither WHO nor Thailand but would (apparently) be permitted as for entry as a "vaccinated person".

12 hours ago, JamesE said:

I understand that. What my point was is that there are vaccines in use in India, Covaxin and Sputnik particularly, that are approved by neither WHO nor Thailand but would (apparently) be permitted as for entry as a "vaccinated person".

According to the Thai government, they are only allowing entry to those that have had a Thai approved, or WHO approved vaccine...that numbers 7, so far.

Since the Thai government, nor the WHO, list Covaxin or Sputnik in their current lists, we can assume that people with those vaccines don't qualify - today.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrStretch said:

According to the Thai government, they are only allowing entry to those that have had a Thai approved, or WHO approved vaccine...that numbers 7, so far.

Since the Thai government, nor the WHO, list Covaxin or Sputnik in their current lists, we can assume that people with those vaccines don't qualify - today.

Which is what seems very confusing with the push to open the country to Indian and Russian tourists. Somebody needs to check the messaging.