Land Ahoy.

vlad

8 minutes ago, gummy said:

Yet nothing was put forward to increase taxation or means of doing so from those uk millionaires or billionaires that list their compaines/personal wealth  in UK dependancy tax havens , many of whom are tory MPs. 

Who exactly are you talking about ?

Could you name the Tory M.P.s , how much money they have and where its located ?

Are we talking about real people or just some imaginary rich people ?

Just now, Fluke said:

Could you name the Tory M.P.s , how much money they have and where its located ?

Google "rich Tory MPs", should keep you busy for  a while

17 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Something like 500 Billion Pounds the U.K Gov has given to the public since Covid began , given to the people 

I see USA, Europe,Australia, etc (the farangs) do same way right? 

IMO, is quite stupid and weak. Nanny

Where the government get that money?  = Loan.

Who will pay that money (+interest) = the public.

IMO better way is

1) give food to survive.Medical

2) tell bank to wait for people pay the loan

3) tell land lord owner to not throw the people

I see docmentry about how much the farang government give. (I forget the country)
Is to much, and lot of people not need that = waste the money. A lot of intrest. 

Many say on Tvf the “baht to strong”. I think your money will be weak a lot when covid finish already.

IMO. IMO. IMO

16 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Here you go, Flukey old son:

https://www.businessinsider.com/the-richest-mp-in-terms-of-second-incomes-2017-8

3 minutes ago, Faraday said:

Yes, those people have independent private businesses and are successful and pay taxes on their income . Even so, confiscating  all their wealth wouldnt come close to paying the 600 Billion Covid bill  

6 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Yes, those people have independent private businesses and are successful and pay taxes on their income . Even so, confiscating  all their wealth wouldnt come close to paying the 600 Billion Covid bill  

How about they get taxed at a higher rate, if indeed they actually pay tax?

11 minutes ago, Yinn said:

I see USA, Europe,Australia, etc (the farangs) do same way right? 

IMO, is quite stupid and weak. Nanny

Where the government get that money?  = Loan.

Who will pay that money (+interest) = the public.

IMO better way is

1) give food to survive.Medical

2) tell bank to wait for people pay the loan

3) tell land lord owner to not throw the people

I see docmentry about how much the farang government give. (I forget the country)
Is to much, and lot of people not need that = waste the money. A lot of intrest. 

Many say on Tvf the “baht to strong”. I think your money will be weak a lot when covid finish already.

IMO. IMO. IMO

Giving food to people and that food would have to be paid for , so they get money to buy the food .

Banks have been given people leniency in paying back loans and debts . 

Landlords haven't been able to evict people who haven't paid rent money , some landlords now have no income and some are living on the streets because they have no income and live in their cars .

3 minutes ago, Faraday said:

How about they get taxed at a higher rate, if indeed they actually pay tax?

They currently get taxed at a rate of 45 % , raise the tax any higher and it would be nearing Communism 

5 minutes ago, Fluke said:

They currently get taxed at a rate of 45 % , raise the tax any higher and it would be nearing Communism 

No if it were communism they would would have a bullet in the head already for cheating the state

7 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Hmmm, maybe.... nope, Communism, don't fink so.

As the UK is in so much debt coz of Covid, why shouldn't they pay an extra, until it's paid off?

10 minutes ago, Faraday said:

Hmmm, maybe.... nope, Communism, don't fink so.

As the UK is in so much debt coz of Covid, why shouldn't they pay an extra, until it's paid off?

Taking all the rich peoples money and giving it to the poor people isnt a system that works.

Basic example : The rich then stop buying boats and that puts working people building boats out of a job   

5 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Taking all the rich peoples money and giving it to the poor people isnt a system that works.

Basic example : The rich then stop buying boats and that puts working people building boats out of a job   

Yes, you're right Kh Fluke, doing it their way is sooo much better.