Latest updates on International travel to Bangkok

TonyToneToni

Since it seems the kingdom is easing restrictions and in July the PM did say the country would be open by October [ 120 days ],  will international tourists be able to travel to Bangkok without all the insane restrictions? Namely the 2 week hotel quarantine;  I've checked the prices and they are not cheap. Also seeing reviews on the ASQ hotels, they seem to be pretty bad with bad food. I don't mind jumping thru all the hoops- COE, travel insurance, PCR test, etc but I'm fully vaccinated and if I could bypass the hotel quarantine, I would be a happy camper. I am watching YouTube daily to any updates on this. Anyone have any news?........

• Like 1

Just now, TonyToneToni said:

Since it seems the kingdom is easing restrictions and in July the PM did say the country would be open by October [ 120 days ],  will international tourists be able to travel to Bangkok without all the insane restrictions? Namely the 2 week hotel quarantine;  I've checked the prices and they are not cheap. Also seeing reviews on the ASQ hotels, they seem to be pretty bad with bad food. I don't mind jumping thru all the hoops- COE, travel insurance, PCR test, etc but I'm fully vaccinated and if I could bypass the hotel quarantine, I would be a happy camper. I am watching YouTube daily to any updates on this. Anyone have any news?........

There is another thread where the possibility of opening up Thailand without restriction in Januuary was being wished for.

53 minutes ago, TonyToneToni said:

Anyone have any news?........

it will be big news when they drop the quarantine. does not count until published in the Royal Gazette.  Phuket sandbox now out of control with covid and hospitals at 80% capacity.  

1 minute ago, NCC1701A said:

it will be big news when they drop the quarantine. does not count until published in the Royal Gazette.  Phuket sandbox now out of control with covid and hospitals at 80% capacity.  

As was predicted by most people with a modicom of commonsense