News Forum - How Thailand plans to transition into the endemic phase

Thaiger

Thailand will begin to “relax” Covid-19 restrictions in the coming weeks as the country shifts into the “endemic phase.” “U2” and “3Por” measures will be implemented to ensure public health and safety during the transition, according to Thailand’s Covid-19 Situation Administration, or CCSA. The next CCSA meeting will be held on Friday, June 17. The Ministry of Public Health will prioritise “U2” – Universal Prevention and Universal Vaccination measures and “3Por” – Enough Beds, Enough Medicine and Enough Medical Staff. Currently, the alert for Covid-19 in all provinces is at Level 3, but there is a possibility for it to […]

The story How Thailand plans to transition into the endemic phase as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Haha 1

The virus is an excuse behind which the central authorities can enact restrictions on people in order to try to maintain their control of other aspects of people's lives. The power mad enforcers do not want freedom of association & freedom of thought to be allowed because they know this will contribute to their downfall. 

• Like 2

Covid is here to stay and in all probability infection rates will increase substantially but with less fatalities. We are going to have to live with it.

32 minutes ago, Dialemco said:

Covid is here to stay and in all probability infection rates will increase substantially but with less fatalities. We are going to have to live with it.

Most countries are living with it. In the U.K. life has returned to how it was before Covid. The only restrictions I’ve noted is you still have to wear a mask when going to see your GP (doctor) or when waiting to see your dentist. Outside of those things it’s all back to normal. Covid is officially over and in the past. It’s not reported on the Tv or in the newspapers. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Soidog said:

Most countries are living with it. In the U.K. life has returned to how it was before Covid. The only restrictions I’ve noted is you still have to wear a mask when going to see your GP (doctor) or when waiting to see your dentist. Outside of those things it’s all back to normal. Covid is officially over and in the past. It’s not reported on the Tv or in the newspapers. 

Yep, then imagine coming to this backwards place on holiday, it would be like a return to the dark ages, It baffles me why anyone would sit on a plane for 12 hours just to come here, whore mongers aside of course :-)

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Soidog said:

I read in the UK press that it's almost impossible to get a doctor's appointment! A miracle is needed to get a NHS dentist.No problem if you go private.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, yselmike said:

I read in the UK press that it's almost impossible to get a doctor's appointment! A miracle is needed to get a NHS dentist.No problem if you go private.

I’m not sure about that, I hear that on the news sometimes. Only last week I made an appointment to see my doc and got to see one next day. Dentist in NHS have been a thing of the past for the majority for many many years. 

• Like 1