News Forum - Ukraine’s Zelensky defies Russia’s ultimatum to lay down weapons

Thaiger

2 minutes ago, Thaidup said:

No, not saying anything, I was asked to show one example of the west killing civilians, so I showed an example of the west killing civilians. Generally speaking wedding processions are full of women and children.👍

There are plenty of examples of western forces making a mistake and hitting civilians. What they DO NOT DO is target civilians.

Unlike Czar Putin and his thugs.

Do you believe Czar Putin and his thugs have not targeted civilians? A simple yes I believe they have or a no I do not believe so will do as an answer.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Guest1 said:

Has anyone from the Ukrainian side, or the UN, ever said something about the serials of these rockets? Are that the latest models, only the Russia has? Or ....?

Yeah I have seen that report to, seems that the serial number on that piece of rocket does not match the narrative.

3 minutes ago, Thaidup said:

So are suggesting that the US paid al-qaeda?

From the newsweek story . "However, recent investigations have found that they have secretly paid a record sum of over $1 million in compensation to the families of the victims".

Where is the evidence they payed out?

1 minute ago, Thaidup said:

Yeah I have seen that report to, seems that the serial number on that piece of rocket does not match the narrative.

Evidence for that.

5 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Tell me does it compare in any way with the devastation we can all see in cities, towns and villages in the Ukraine?

Ukrainian soldiers with the MLAWs that have a maximum effective range of 1,000 meters are destroying Russian tanks inside these villages and cities. 

2 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

There are plenty of examples of western forces making a mistake and hitting civilians. What they DO NOT DO is target civilians.

Unlike Czar Putin and his thugs.

Do you believe Czar Putin and his thugs have not targeted civilians? A simple yes I believe they have or a no I do not believe so will do as an answer.

Maybe, just maybe, this type of warfare is happening in Ukraine too? I don't know, but you seem to be addiment that it is not, I have no proof that it is, just raising concerns and asking questions.

2 minutes ago, Fanta said:

Ukrainian soldiers with the MLAWs that have a maximum effective range of 1,000 meters are destroying Russian tanks inside these villages and cities. 

So what do you think the Ukrainians should use? Harsh language? You will also not from your own video they were targeting enemy vehicles. Not civilians.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Thaidup said:

No, not saying anything, I was asked to show one example of the west killing civilians, so I showed an example of the west killing civilians. Generally speaking wedding processions are full of women and children.👍

Except that’s not what he asked. It was: “Show me one where the west targeted something like a railway station full of women and kids.” The key words being “targeted” and “full of women and children”.

It’s highly doubtful the convoy was targeted knowing it was only civilians. The next point is debatable. The railway station was almost exclusively women and children. Aren’t most wedding processions a normal representation of an area? After all it’s pretty hard to have a wedding in that part of the world without men included. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thaidup said:

Maybe, just maybe, this type of warfare is happening in Ukraine too? I don't know, but you seem to be addiment that it is not, I have no proof that it is, just raising concerns and asking questions.

Right so you cannot answer a simple question. Go annoy someone else you clown.

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Where is the evidence they payed out?

That one was 8 years ago hard to find reports on now, so I will give you proof of another/different and more recent targeted strike. that I have no bank records of.

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/us-offers-unspecified-payments-family-those-killed-botched-drone-attack-2021-10-16/

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Guest1 said:

That might be the difference between a "mistaken" but planed hit and, perhaps, a possible false flag attack. 

Beside the fact you asked me to prove a negative and it appears you are headed down a rabbit hole. Exactly what is a mistaken but planned hit? Doesn’t one preclude the other? Never mind the fact a false flag operation is one where you attack your own forces but pretend it was the opposition. Unless you want people to think the wedding party were US troops? 

• Haha 1

That one was 8 years ago hard to find reports on now, so I will give you proof of another/different and more recent targeted strike. that I have no bank records of.

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/us-offers-unspecified-payments-family-those-killed-botched-drone-attack-2021-10-16/

Wouldn’t a “botched” drone strike disqualify itself from being a targeted strike?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

So what do you think the Ukrainians should use? Harsh language? You will also not from your own video they were targeting enemy vehicles. Not civilians.

You watch the video and you still don’t understand why villages, towns and cities are being shelled? 
Civilians must be evacuated from the path of combat, not used as human shields. It is a part of the Geneva Convention. 

Right so you cannot back up your post with facts.

Now you switch to a different story.

We all know mistakes get made by western forces. This is NOT a revelation.

What I will ask you again is do you think western forces deliberately target civilians. Yes or no?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, EdwardV said:

Except that’s not what he asked. It was: “Show me one where the west targeted something like a railway station full of women and kids.” The key words being “targeted” and “full of women and children”.

It’s highly doubtful the convoy was targeted knowing it was only civilians. The next point is debatable. The railway station was almost exclusively women and children. Aren’t most wedding processions a normal representation of an area? After all it’s pretty hard to have a wedding in that part of the world without men included. 

OK, Does this one fit?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/nov/14/us-confirms-2019-airstrike-hit-crowd-of-syrian-women-and-children

• Like 1

Just now, Fanta said:

You watch the video and you still don’t understand villages, towns and cities are being shelled? 
Civilians must be evacuated from the path of combat, not used as human shields. It is a part of the Geneva Convention. 

And once again you excuse the Czar Putin thugs for targeting cities, villages and towns while knowing they are FULL of civilians.

Please link the part of the Geneva convention which states civilians must be evacuated. 

Also remember that Russia is a signatory of the Geneva convention which specifically states civilians must not be targeted. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

What I will ask you again is do you think western forces deliberately target civilians. Yes or no?

What I will ask you again is do you think russian forces deliberately target civilians. Yes or no?

I can honestly answer "no" to both questions, can you?👍

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Thaidup said:

What I will ask you again is do you think russian forces deliberately target civilians. Yes or no?

I can honestly answer "no" to both questions, can you?👍

You are a troll. Nothing more. It is obvious Russian missile strikes and shelling has given no thought to civilian casualties. Cities, towns and villages laid to waste. All with civilians in them.

You were asked to quote the section of the Geneva convention where civilians must be evacuated. You have failed to do so.

You were asked for evidence the US had paid compensation for a missile strike. You failed to do so.

You were asked for evidence the missiles which hit the train station did not match up. You failed to do so.

In short all your claims are utterly baseless and you believe Czar Putins thugs have not targeted civilians.

You are nothing short of a clown. An imbecilic buffoon. Using threads for your own chosen sport of trolling which involves the deaths of thousands of women and children as some kind of pastime.

You should be ashamed of yourself. 

• Like 2

The last few comments are a typical example of how the media controls how people think, If you dare raise a concern, or ask a question that may seem to be going against the narrative, you will be asked for evidence, however the mainstream news narrative is a given. LOL.👍

It reminds me of the riots in 2020, "mostly peaceful" LOL.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Thaidup said:

... seems that the serial number on that piece of rocket does not match the narrative.

Who's narrative, please? I have not seen that!

7 minutes ago, Thaidup said:

The last few comments are a typical example of how the media controls how people think, If you dare raise a concern, or ask a question that may seem to be going against the narrative, you will be asked for evidence, however the mainstream news narrative is a given. LOL.👍

It reminds me of the riots in 2020, "mostly peaceful" LOL.

So you cannot back up your baseless assertions then. Its all just in your opinion.

Back under your bridge.

19 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

You are a troll. Nothing more. It is obvious Russian missile strikes and shelling has given no thought to civilian casualties. Cities, towns and villages laid to waste. All with civilians in them.

You were asked to quote the section of the Geneva convention where civilians must be evacuated. You have failed to do so.

You were asked for evidence the US had paid compensation for a missile strike. You failed to do so.

You were asked for evidence the missiles which hit the train station did not match up. You failed to do so.

In short all your claims are utterly baseless and you believe Czar Putins thugs have not targeted civilians.

You are nothing short of a clown. An imbecilic buffoon. Using threads for your own chosen sport of trolling which involves the deaths of thousands of women and children as some kind of pastime.

You should be ashamed of yourself. 

Here are the guidelines for etiquette of the forum, please take note of point 3.

Etiquette – How to be “nice”!

We would like you to be civil, polite, and respectful in your interactions with other members. These guidelines can help you be a good member!

1. We encourage and love debate but be courteous even when disagreement may be vigorous!
  2. The forum values and welcomes differing opinions within our Guidelines. So, it is likely you will come across opinions you do not agree with! It is fine to disagree with and challenge opinions, ideas, and facts. Attacking another member because their opinion differs, is not.
  3. Respect that each member is entitled to make personal decisions for themselves, and to have them respected, even if you think they are “driving the train to Loonyville”!
  4. Help each other out. We all have different life experiences and knowledge to draw from to answer questions raised!
  5. Do not be afraid to share. If you are not sure about the information you see in the Thaiger News, share that feeling. We need you to communicate about Thai news to maximise its relevance and value.
  6. When newcomers arrive, say “hi” and welcome them. Help new members to “learn the ropes” about how to find information and resources and how to get involved. Understand that it sometimes takes a while to get used to the “vibe” of a forum and may not pick up immediately on satire!

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, EdwardV said:

Beside the fact you asked me to prove a negative and it appears you are headed down a rabbit hole. Exactly what is a mistaken but planned hit? Doesn’t one preclude the other? Never mind the fact a false flag operation is one where you attack your own forces but pretend it was the opposition. Unless you want people to think the wedding party were US troops? 

Are  you forgetting your own words?

"There is a huge difference between hitting civilians by mistake and targeting them"

Which was , if I understood you right, "targeted to" 😉 the wedding?

The US may have  mistaken the convoy as the enemy, but they planned and targeted to hit it. With 4 Hellfire's.

Easy and understandable, I think.

On the other side, in the Ukraine, the rocket's DID NOT HIT the train station, where they "easily" could have killed some hundred plus wounding a lot more.

Instead, they came down so far away from the supposed target, that the Ukrainians were very lucky and lost just 50 lives.

And that leads some people to the question, who started the rockets.

With, at least, the possibility of a false flag attack.

That is, why I (and a lot other people) am asking what the examination of the serials told the relevant agencies,  who was in possession of this rockets before at least the 24. of Feb. this year!

You got it now?

• Like 1

Just now, Thaidup said:

Here are the guidelines for etiquette of the forum, please take note of point 3.

Etiquette – How to be “nice”!

We would like you to be civil, polite, and respectful in your interactions with other members. These guidelines can help you be a good member!

1. We encourage and love debate but be courteous even when disagreement may be vigorous!
  2. The forum values and welcomes differing opinions within our Guidelines. So, it is likely you will come across opinions you do not agree with! It is fine to disagree with and challenge opinions, ideas, and facts. Attacking another member because their opinion differs, is not.
  3. Respect that each member is entitled to make personal decisions for themselves, and to have them respected, even if you think they are “driving the train to Loonyville”!
  4. Help each other out. We all have different life experiences and knowledge to draw from to answer questions raised!
  5. Do not be afraid to share. If you are not sure about the information you see in the Thaiger News, share that feeling. We need you to communicate about Thai news to maximise its relevance and value.
  6. When newcomers arrive, say “hi” and welcome them. Help new members to “learn the ropes” about how to find information and resources and how to get involved. Understand that it sometimes takes a while to get used to the “vibe” of a forum and may not pick up immediately on satire!

So you troll on here and then quote the rules?

😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Like 1