Jump to content

Thaiger Talk Quiz #030 - Koh Samui


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Marc26 said:

5 for 5!

I had to think about Island size

I just visualized the map of Thailand 

Kudos 😎 I am fairly sure 3 minutes in is the quickest 5/5 since these quizzes started. Yikes.

The size is a tricky one, for sure.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

A not unsurprising 1/5.

I guessed every one.

I suppose a consolation free beer is out of the question...?😂

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Faraday said:

I suppose a consolation free beer is out of the question...?😂

Consolation free beer 🤔 ... let me see... ok in that case 😁:

 

chang.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4/5 Happy 😊 

Missed the shopping mall question and guessed the largest question but knew the others.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BigHewer said:

Kudos 😎 I am fairly sure 3 minutes in is the quickest 5/5 since these quizzes started. Yikes.

The size is a tricky one, for sure.

Lamai Beach area on Samui is one of my favorite areas in Thailand 

 

Especially we stay a few minutes out from the center and it's wonderful 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Score: 5
 
Even in Pink I'm proud that I didn't score less.... (hence I shouldn't I live here)

 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 out of 5 all guesses, since i've never been there and don't ever plan on going.

I like quizes though.

 

  • Like 1
  • Cool 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/15/2022 at 11:37 AM, Saltire said:

3 out of 5 all guesses, since i've never been there and don't ever plan on going.

I like quizes though.

Same for me 3 out of 5, never been to there but I watched many youtube videos about it 🤣

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I only got 5/5.  But then I know Samui. I can't understand how many people here confess to answering questions on a topic they freely admit they know nothing about. 🤣

 

Edited by robsamui
  • Cool 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, robsamui said:

I only got 5/5.  But then I know Samui. I can't understand how many people here confess to answering questions on a topic they freely admit they know nothing about. 🤣

Are you the quiz police then, Rob.?

🤓

 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • BigHewer unpinned and locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By posting on Thaiger Talk you agree to the Terms of Use