You don't understand "herd immunity." Even if 70% of the staff are effectively vaccinated (i.e. they received a vaccine that's actually effective against new COVID variants - not Sinovac), they can still be infected, and the remaining 30% can get very sick. "Herd immunity" means that a disease stops spreading because it can't find a host. However, the Lambda variant can apparently re-infect people a second time, so it's meaningless.
What I said was that there was no evidence that the variants were more FATAL but is more contagious.
Stop trying to make up things and lecture me.
You don’t speak for anyone else.
I am against all the fear mongering going on here and in the media, so I have no idea what you are talking about. Perhaps you should increase your comprehension skills.