All things health and wellness; dieting, healthy eating, exercise and fitness, gyms, personal training, addiction (smoking, alcohol, drugs), CBD, doctors, pharmacists, health retreats, rehabilitation facilities, spas, you name it, we'll discuss it.
I'm Bill from a Northern Town called Barrow in Furness. Our claim to fame is we are the only Nuclear Submarine build Facility currently Constructing Astute Class and our new trident replacement Dreadnaught Class Nuclear Missile carrying deterant. i am in my Mid 60's divorced love a hot beach riding a Ped around Islands like Phuket and Samui.i have lived in Udon Thani for a year but had to return for heart treatment here in UK. i have many friends in Udon and follow Inter Udon FC a team formed by Expats in Udon. I look forward to joining fellow members on Thaiger Talk and wish them all the best.
Naval officials and other police agencies have seized illegal cigarettes valued at 30 million baht. The officials seized a boat that had been used to transport the goods. 1,900 boxes with 475,000 packs of cigarettes were discovered. Allegedly, the smugglers were trying to move their shipment without paying tax. Thai media reports that government agencies had received information from a similar case from the Excise Department in Krabi. The information provided indicated boats were carrying illegal cigarettes from Krabi destined for other countries. The first stop was reported to be Indonesia. Police have arrested 3 suspects, 49 year old Dej […]
The post Illegal cigarette shipment busted, valued at 30 million baht appeared first on Thaiger News.
Read the full story
I just had a meeting with one of my friends who is a MP advisor, she wanted to know farang's opinion, she brought few more people with her. i am also a consultant, but in a completely different area. let's just say, i was not a popular person there.
here's few of my points:
1. stop talking about and helping tourism industry, it is accounted for 20% of GDP at good times. you move all vaccines and resources to tourist sandboxes, airlines, hotels, restaurants, airports and left businesses, schools and factories exposed.
2. you spent too much money on sandboxes already, even with all TAT fantastic tourism numbers, you may not break even.
3. you are saying government confused. it's easy, most countries contained outbreak and government should use their models. stop wasting time, money and resources on the research of vaccine efficacy and study how to mix jabs, let WHO do that.
4. China did it and it worked even with Sinovac efficacy: close all inter-provincial movements and do vaccinations, close a border until you inoculate 70-80% of population, fully inoculate. no tourists whatsoever.
5. do not believe BKK numbers, it's high because they test more in BKK than in other provinces, real numbers outside BKK are much higher
bonus point: legalize marijuana and this will free 80% of prison population, which you cry about being overcrowded
need a drink, oh no, i am getting a jab tomorrow...
Can't resist this either " The Governor and the head of TAT welcomes you to Phuket as they shake your hand after landing in Phuket enjoy out roll out celebration then please go to the pretty girl in her immaculate uniform to have your Tracker fitted,we have laid out a private Limousine from the RTMP to take you and your friends to your Cell " oops " sorry my English not good your Hotel. Please feel fee to use the Drinks Supplied in your room at a small cost because unfortunately no Entertainment Venues are open. Once again from the Governor and the TAT top Cheese we wish you a pleasant holiday and thanking you for choosing Phuket as your Dream Destination now go and have a shower.
Regarding these 1500 people.
Am I the only one who think these are tour guides and travel agents and maybe some social media influences that government agencies are sponsering?
I mean after all nobody have applied for a COE SHA+ yet.