Added: February 6, 2020
Sale Price: 35,000
City: Na Jomtien
This is 1 of 200 24ft Arriva’s (sports division of Bayliner) built. There are 5 of these imported to Thailand in the late 90’s.
This is a great all round ski/ wake/ cruise boat with an ideal “V” shaped hull nose for the close offshore conditions. It rides great in choppy seas.
This boat has being thought fully restored with a all new custom built V8 454cubic inch/ 7.4 litre, 420 HP Chevrolet Engine. Bravo 1 Drive. It’s a Carburetor model, No E.F.I which is just too hard and expensive to maintain outside of the U.S.A.
No special tools or qualifications required to maintain this vessel…as long as you have basic engine understanding it’s a breeze to look after, just clean and flush it after each use.
The Hull design (semi deep V) of these boats are great for the offshore conditions for up to 20 K.M’s offshore in the region. Still maintains a good sized Wake at low speeds for “Wake Boarding” @ 23kph or “Slalom Skiing @ 30 – 35kph. The present “Propeller” size gives an “al round” speed/ torque (top speed +/- 55mph/ 90kph)
*Built for easy maintenance and reliability (all parts easily obtainable)
Other features include:
• good upholstery
• All exterior in good condition. Original Paint
• Less than 500 total hours of use since built
• Less than 150 hours on new engine
• Galvanized Tandem Axle, torsion sprung trailer
• Thai Registration
• Windlass Anchor
• New Heat ex changer (engine runs on freshwater)
• Complete new wiring and gauges
• Imported Stainless Steel Exhaust Headers
• New Aluminum Cylinder Heads, Roller Rockers, Edelbrook Manifolds & Rocker Covers
• Engine Room safety alarms:
o Low Water Flow/ Low Oil Pressure/ High Water Temp/ High Exh Temp/ High Bilge Water