FazWaz is redefining real estate in the consumer’s favor. As a full-service brokerage, we combine our own technology and real estate agents to make buying or selling a home faster, easier, and more efficient.. If your passion is serving customers in a collaborative, tech-savvy environment, join us.
As a FazWaz Support Agent, you’ll be manning our main Patong office location, working as a full-time employee with benefits and a career path. We’ll be there every step of the way, providing a steady income and reimbursement for major expenses so you can start earning money from day one.
– Meet all your clients through the Patong Office – understand their requirements and book them in for a viewing with our 8 full-time outbound sales agents.
– Demonstrate and do walk-throughs on the FazWaz.com property platform and offer different projects for sales and units available to each of the clients to gauge interest and push them for a confirmed viewing.
– Receive hands-on training and mentoring in programs designed to support your success
– Benefit from a full team of support staff responsible for scheduling, coordination, and the booking viewing process
– Use our custom-built online and mobile tools to access the latest market data and manage your transactions, client information, and more
– Full access to Thailand’s largest property owner database including resales, new-builds and exclusive projects marketed by FazWaz.
Promote into a senior agent role based on performance.
Skills & Experience
– Customer-advocate mindset and a commitment to delivering the best client experience possible
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills
– Knowledge of your local community (Phuket).
– Enthusiasm for learning new tech tools
– Good English speaker (if you speak Chinese this is a massive bonus.)
– Ideally looking for a Thai National.
– Flexible working hours, weekends and evening shifts are also required.
What We Offer
Compensation Package: Base salary, transaction bonuses, expenses covered.
Rewards for Top Performers: Increased bonuses and an annual international prize trip for top-producing agents
Paid Time Off:- Three weeks of paid vacation, paid maternity/paternity leave, sick leave, and flex days.
Career Advancement: Paid training and continuing education, as well as opportunities, to move into other roles at FazWaz.
FazWaz is redefining real estate in the consumer’s favor. As a full-service brokerage, we combine our own technology and real...Apply For This Job
Job scope: To responsible of all administrative which related to rental service, owner services, updates and preparing Sanctuary Club cards...Apply For This Job