News Forum - Myanmar’s Suu Kyi slaps with six years jail terms

Thaiger

Myanmar’s deposed leader, Aung San Suu Kyi, has been sentenced to four years in jail for three charges brought by a Naypyidaw court under the military junta this afternoon, according to reports. The court ruled that 76 year old Suu Kyi, who was detained since the military took power in early February 2021, was found guilty of two offences linked to the illegal importation of walkie-talkies, as well as another charge of violating Covid-19 guidelines. Soldiers invaded her house on the day of the coup, purportedly uncovering the contraband equipment, which led to the walkie-talkie allegations. The four-year term she […]

The story Myanmar’s Suu Kyi slaps with six years jail terms as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Oh my god. 4 years for walkie-talkies? The junta must be brainless to use this to shut her up. I think a child could come up with a better charge. We can say that Thailand isn’t as bad, but at times….

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, ThaiEyes said:

Oh my god. 4 years for walkie-talkies? The junta must be brainless to use this to shut her up. I think a child could come up with a better charge. We can say that Thailand isn’t as bad, but at times….

That's what they do.

More akin to foxes watching the hen house scenario.

• Like 1

More Propaganda and Brainwash from Reuters and The Thaiger.

Democracy is an illusion and the biggest lie. No one I know ever was able to made any real decision, not even the mayor from my local home town.

In reality “democracy” is a platonic cave, where you are constantly being told the people would have the power, while in reality the real power are the international mafia controlling almost every country now.

Almost every country? Well, Myanmar is not in their power. So the notorious George Soros, well known for overthrowing governments for his clique of criminal elite-thugs with his “Open Society Foundation” for example in Ukraine, Angola and latest Myanmar, tried to use his money to install their puppet Aung San Suu Kyi.

But luckily the power-grabbing via rigged elections from the international thug-elite was prevented from the local powers, always being called "junta" by the media.
I wonder why these propaganda media outlets never call the "democratic governments" what they really are? Illusions being controlled by the international thug-elite?Well, actually I do not really wonder. I know why they do not tell this. Follow the money. Start to think for yourself instead of just repeating what you are being told.

Sources:

https://www.opensocietyfoundations.org/newsroom/the-open-society-foundations-in-myanmar

https://www.opensocietyfoundations.org/newsroom/open-society-foundations-call-for-immediate-release-of-osm-staff-member-in-myanmar

https://www.reuters.com/article/myanmar-politics-soros-int-idUSKBN2B80UZ

https://www.irrawaddy.com/news/burma/myanmar-regime-seizes-bank-accounts-soros-open-society-foundation.html

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Angry 1

2 minutes ago, HighSo said:

Democracy is an illusion and the biggest lie. No one I know ever was able to made any real decision, not even the mayor from my local home town.

In reality “democracy” is a platonic cave, where you are constantly being told the people would have the power, while in reality the real power are the international mafia controlling almost every country now.

Almost every country? Well, Myanmar is not in their power. So the notorious George Soros, well known for overthrowing governments for his clique of criminal elite-thugs with his “Open Society Foundation” for example in Ukraine, Angola and latest Myanmar, tried to use his money to install their puppet Aung San Suu Kyi.

But luckily the power-grabbing via rigged elections from the international thug-elite was prevented from the local powers, always being called "junta" by the media.
I wonder why these propaganda media outlets never call the "democratic governments" what they really are? Illusions being controlled by the international thug-elite?Well, actually I do not really wonder. I know why they do not tell this. Follow the money. Start to think for yourself instead of just repeating what you are being told.

Sources:

https://www.opensocietyfoundations.org/newsroom/the-open-society-foundations-in-myanmar

https://www.opensocietyfoundations.org/newsroom/open-society-foundations-call-for-immediate-release-of-osm-staff-member-in-myanmar

https://www.irrawaddy.com/news/burma/myanmar-regime-seizes-bank-accounts-soros-open-society-foundation.html

Maybe you should read the studies about the mental health studies from Q anan supporters to understand what is your problem and about loosing completly the sense of reality.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

52 minutes ago, ThaiEyes said:

This NWO-Soros-puppet deserved a way longer jail term, but most likely behind the curtains there was an agreement that she will get a soft sentencing, even allowed to doing house arrest, while the criminal elite-thugs most likely promised to stop causing civil unrest and weaponizing criminal rebels in the country.

We will see soon that you can never trust these thugs trying to grab power over the world and they will continue funding the civil unrest in Myanmar.

Sadly most people nowadays completely forgot to think for themselves and do critical, both-sides research but instead just listening and repeating news content like a parrot.

54 minutes ago, Stardust said:

Maybe you should read the studies about the mental health studies from Q anan supporters to understand what is your problem and about loosing completly the sense of reality.

What Q Anon has got to do with the fact, that the George Soros funded Open Society Foundation is responsible for the situation and the civil unrest in Myanmar?

Edited by Faz
removed disparaging comment.

7 minutes ago, HighSo said:

This NWO-Soros-puppet deserved a way longer jail term, but most likely behind the curtains there was an agreement that she will get a soft sentencing, even allowed to doing house arrest, while the criminal elite-thugs most likely promised to stop causing civil unrest and weaponizing criminal rebels in the country.

We will see soon that you can never trust these thugs trying to grab power over the world and they will continue funding the civil unrest in Myanmar.

Sadly most people nowadays completely forgot to think for themselves and do critical, both-sides research but instead just listening and repeating news content like a parrot.

Maybe othe people not lost their mind and are able to think. There are millions of Burmese people who observe and able to see whats going on. And the majority outside your bubble and paralell universe not lost their brain and sense of reality.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, HighSo said:

Sources:

Well stated. Though, probably won't have too much support of these ideals from the crowd of dreamy apologists. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, HighSo said:

What Q Anon has got to do with the fact, that the George Soros funded Open Society Foundation is responsible for the situation and the civil unrest in Myanmar?

I think you are right with the mental health issues, but this is a typical case of mirroring yourself onto others.

By the way extremists conspiracy theories are not allowed on this forum I guess

So what, they deserve each other,  When she took over, she ended up being as bad as the Generals and also committed genocide, or at least didn't fight against it, or even object to it, but publicly supported her Army against the ethnic Muslim minority/  Chickens coming home to roost/   

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, HighSo said:

Sources:

Read the article, read your post, read your sources... Re-read parts, and still couldn't find any significant coherence. Perhaps you'll be more convincing if your provide a line of reasoning built up from common premises, where the sources are supportive rather than an out-sourced means of providing ambiguous arguments.

• Cool 1

14 minutes ago, Stardust said:

By the way extremists conspiracy theories are not allowed on this forum I guess

“By the way, self-thinking people with an opinion deviant from the mainstream are not allowed on this forum”

Fixed that for you. I know. I don’t care if freedom of speech is censored, I will speak up anyway.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Chatogaster said:

Read the article, read your post, read your sources... Re-read parts, and still couldn't find any significant coherence. Perhaps you'll be more convincing if your provide a line of reasoning built up from common premises, where the sources are supportive rather than an out-sourced means of providing ambiguous arguments.

Try this. 😉

https://www.ned.org/region/asia/burma-2020/

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, HighSo said:

“By the way, self-thinking people with an opinion deviant from the mainstream are not allowed on this forum”

Fixed that for you. I know. I don’t care if freedom of speech is censored, I will speak up anyway.

Questioning and challenging the establishment ways is not marketable. 

Just now, DesperateOldHand said:

Questioning and challenging the establishment ways is not marketable. 

True, the popular narrative seems to be she's some kind of saint, whereas two years ago she was vilified in the western press.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Poolie said:

True, the popular narrative seems to be she's some kind of saint, whereas two years ago she was vilified in the western press.

She is a nasty piece of work work and deserves all that has come to her.  She showed her true colours when she was in charge. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Poolie said:

That link just makes we want to donate several satang knowing that it will have an impact. The article is about an individual (that's quite specific), the post postulates that democracy is a farce (that's quite generic), and the links provided by the OP just don't bridge that gap to my satisfaction.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, HighSo said:

Maybe you ask the people in Myanmar about freedom of speech und the criminal junta who came by a coup. A junta who made a plot against a official UN body on US soil the world take seriously also their war crimes who are on the table in the Den Haag. There is a reason he is on protection from the FBI and why they already arrested this terrorists who tried to kill him and the UN, US, Europe and most countries take it very seriously. I suggest you to go to your non democratic beloved dictatorships and ask about freedom of speech and enjoy some tortures or starving to death or get executed for looking a holywood movie!

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Chatogaster said:

That link just makes we want to donate several satang knowing that it will have an impact. The article is about an individual (that's quite specific), the post postulates that democracy is a farce (that's quite generic), and the links provided by the OP just don't bridge that gap to my satisfaction.

Fair enough. America doesn't interfere in other Governances and there's no such thing as colour revolutions. Oh and there's a million (or is it two?) Uighers in concentration camps. 😉

Its American and its going directly to The National Unity Govt.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Poolie said:

Fair enough. America doesn't interfere in other Governances and there's no such thing as colour revolutions. Oh and there's a million (or is it two?) Uighers in concentration camps. 😉

Its American and its going directly to The National Unity Govt.

It is already documentadet that China is interfering in many countries including in Myanmar. This is also documentated by the people of Myanmar and why they went on the streets there against the Chinese in Myanmar, too. It is documentated in the Salomon Islands, in many African countries and South America. Survivors of the concentration camps in China also reporyed about tortures there, mass raping and organ harvesting. In no democratic country you will have that and your what aboutism will not neutralize any criminal acts. And in Europe they take it serious about war criminals and terrorists including the ones who support or advertise them.

1 hour ago, Stardust said:

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. People who might be a wee bit doolally deserve their valid ideas refuted maybe instead of just being dismissed wholesale? 

20 minutes ago, Stardust said:

It is already documentadet that China is interfering in many countries including in Myanmar. This is also documentated by the people of Myanmar and why they went on the streets there against the Chinese in Myanmar, too. It is documentated in the Salomon Islands, in many African countries and South America. Survivors of the concentration camps in China also reporyed about tortures there, mass raping and organ harvesting. In no democratic country you will have that and your what aboutism will not neutralize any criminal acts. And in Europe they take it serious about war criminals and terrorists including the ones who support or advertise them.

Yet, no such revealing documentation regarding such shady and underhanded activities and interventions by Americans - for decades upon decades? 

Guess it's alright when they expand on their ever present empire, ain't it?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DesperateOldHand said:

Yet, no such revealing documentation regarding such shady and underhanded activities and interventions by Americans - for decades upon decades? 

Guess it's alright when they expand on their ever present empire, ain't it?

So then when there is a wrong doing from the USA, the world shall then accept other war criminals, mass murderers and genocides, absolut absurd and good the democratic world will not follow such idiocy!

• Like 1