News Forum - Government to prevent price gouging on Covid-19 test kits

Thaiger

22 hours ago, Guest1 said:

And cheaper offered and ordered tests even on lazada 'are packed' (so you can't cancel any longer)

Cancelled an order for something today successfully that was 'packed" try again

5 hours ago, palooka said:

This Thailand you are talking about. "Made sure" of anything in Thailand especially by the Government is pure fantasy.

Not just Thailand.  The governments around the world are filled with politicians who have never worked a day in the private sector.  They believe they can just play God and make edicts without any understanding of how the real economic system works.  Thailand is not the exception it is just like the rest of the world.  Case in point.  California set an edict to end gasoline powered cars.  They forgot however to figure out during hot periods that they already were experiencing brown outs where electric was not available.  Now to add additional insult the environmentalists object to building any new power plants and guess what, there isn't enough land to build the necessary wind farms, to replace the power plants fueled by coal, natural gas, oil, or nuclear power and hydro electric damages the environment and it too is limited. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 1/9/2022 at 6:27 PM, palooka said:

Cancelled an order for something today successfully that was 'packed" try again

Have to come back to these, b/c of

Screenshot_20220214-095929__01.jpg 

so how do you cancel an "packed and will be handed over ..." Order?  Just so that I can do that, too?

7 hours ago, Guest1 said:

Have to come back to these, b/c of

Screenshot_20220214-095929__01.jpg 

so how do you cancel an "packed and will be handed over ..." Order?  Just so that I can do that, too?

I was surprised myself that I was able to cancel the order, but it went through without a problem, just a message to say order cancelled.