Faz's Footie Fixture Forecasts.

Faz

I am holding off on my picks until tomorrow morning (after tonight’s games). Based on recent success. I might have more luck drawing teams and numbers out of a hat 🙄

Overestimate Man U and Arsenal, underestimate Brighton and Palace. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, BigHewer said:

I might have more luck drawing teams and numbers out of a hat 🙄

Sooooooo! That's where I've been going wrong then 🤔

• Haha 1

IMG_0817.jpg.55fa468ee636a0dbfbb70ce11a2b2f49.jpg

13 minutes ago, Faz said:

Sooooooo! That's where I've been going wrong then 🤔

I rent out KhowTang by the hour if any good? 

• Haha 2
  • Cool 1

Well, congratulations have to go to @Marble-eye on two accounts this week.
Firstly, he matched the highest weekly points total of 150, previously held by @BigHewer and he becomes the joint highest total points scorer, drawing neck and neck with @BigHewer on 980 points apiece.

Give that dog Khow Tang another beer!   🍻

Week 32 results.
FFFF week 32.xls

• Like 3

3-1   Arsenal v Manchester United

2-1   Leicester City v Aston Villa

4-0   Manchester City v Watford

1-2   Norwich City v Newcastle United

0-2   Brentford v Tottenham Hotspur

1-1   Brighton v Southampton

2-1   Burnley v Wolves

1-1   Chelsea v West Ham United

3-1   Liverpool v Everton

2-2   C Palace v Leeds

• Cool 1

1 hour ago, Faz said:

Firstly, he matched the highest weekly points total of 150, previously held by @BigHewer and he becomes the joint highest total points scorer, drawing neck and neck with @BigHewer on 980 points apiece.

Week 32 results.
FFFF week 32.xls

Fiendishly good forecasting, @Marble-eye . . . well done!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Faz said:

Week 32 results.
FFFF week 32.xls

Nice one @Marble-eye, congrats 🎉 Big week coming up. After watching the replays this morning, I’m even more conflicted about my picks 🤔

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cool 1

2 hours ago, BigHewer said:

Nice one @Marble-eye, congrats 🎉 Big week coming up. After watching the replays this morning, I’m even more conflicted about my picks 🤔

You know, you just want to copy @Marble-eye picks, admit it!  

• Haha 3

All right then, here goes:

2-2 Arsenal v Manchester United*

2-1   Leicester City v Aston Villa

3-0 Manchester City v Watford

2-1 Norwich City v Newcastle United**

1-2 Brentford v Spurs

2-1  Brighton v Southampton

1-1 Burnley v Wolves

2-1 Chelsea v West Ham United

3-1 Liverpool v Everton***

2-2 C Palace v Leeds

* Can I pick Spurs to win this game? Two unreliable teams with dodgy defense and decent attack going head to head. Must be a high scoring draw.

** Surely the Toon’s uptick in form must end. I actually think they’ll win so either way here, I’ll get something out of it. 

*** I am being very kind to Everton here, because of our good friend @Slacker77

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

Ok cards on the Table who will get the chop from the Premier league ?? Vlads bet is Norwich and Watford with Burnley and Everton staying up. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, vlad said:

Ok cards on the Table who will get the chop from the Premier league ?? Vlads bet is Norwich and Watford with Burnley and Everton staying up. 

Good to see you on the footie threads, vlad. Welcome!

Bear in mind that three teams will be going down, so Norwich, Watford and one other. My tip is Everton to join them, with Fulham, Bournemouth and Forest coming up.

• Cool 1

23 minutes ago, vlad said:

3 go down Vlad.

14 minutes ago, BigHewer said:

Bear in mind that three teams will be going down, so Norwich, Watford and one other. My tip is Everton to join them, with Fulham, Bournemouth and Forest coming up.

I'd almost agree, but substitute Everton to Burnley for relegation.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Faz said:

I'd almost agree, but substitute Everton to Burnley for relegation.

Everton have a lot of tough fixtures. I think it’ll come down to the final day. I hope the Toffees stay up, but we’ll see.

• Like 2

After Burnley's win last night there is now only one point between Burnley and Everton. Everton have a game in hand but like Big H is on the ball with Everton having a tough run in and I like him feel Everton will go down. Its the Scouse derby this weekend so cant see Everton winning or even getting a point Burnley play at home against Wolves where i see a 3 pointer for Burnley at home leapfrogging Everton.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, vlad said:

Its the Scouse derby this weekend so cant see Everton winning or even getting a point Burnley play at home against Wolves where i see a 3 pointer for Burnley at home leapfrogging Everton.

Watford and Villa next up for Burnley after Wolves. Everton have Chelsea and Leicester.

Plenty of twists and turns to come, but I still have Burnley in the box seat, even with the Toffees a point up and a game in hand. Leeds will be dragged into it as well.

• Like 2

Good to see that no-one has mentioned Leeds.

Out of the bottom 4 I hope Burnley does stay up, great old side.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Marble-eye said:

Spoke too soon.🥴⚽

Leeds have a tough run home. They need to get something away to Palace on Monday night. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BigHewer said:

Leeds have a tough run home. They need to get something away to Palace on Monday night. 

Yup because after that it’s Man City, Arsenal and Chelsea , with Brighton and Brentford to follow, no easy ride for the peacocks 😞

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DwizzleyMatthews said:

Yup because after that it’s Man City, Arsenal and Chelsea , with Brighton and Brentford to follow, no easy ride for the peacocks 😞

If Leeds beat Palace it’ll be a moot point, but I’ve a feeling they won’t. The Toffees will find a way and Burnley have an easy-ish run home. Going to be interesting. 

Everton haven’t been relegated for 70 years. Could now be the time?

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

3 minutes ago, BigHewer said:

If Leeds beat Palace it’ll be a moot point, but I’ve a feeling they won’t. The Toffees will find a way and Burnley have an easy-ish run home. Going to be interesting. 

Everton haven’t been relegated for 70 years. Could now be the time?

The last time Leeds played Brentford and Brighton they managed a point on both occasions, but surely/hopefully Leeds will get something from the Palace/Brentford and Brighton games.

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

4 minutes ago, Marble-eye said:

The last time Leeds played Brentford and Brighton they managed a point on both occasions, but surely/hopefully Leeds will get something from the Palace/Brentford and Brighton games.

If they do (and likely they will in at least one of them) then all good. Everton still have the biggest hill to climb.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cool 1