Faz's Footie Fixture Forecasts.

Faz

Good morning, @Faz! Here are my week 23 forecasts . . .

Watford v Norwich                   2-1
Everton v A. Villa                       1-2
Brentford v Wolves                  1-1
Leeds v Newcastle                    2-0
Man Utd v West Ham               1-2
Southampton v Man City         0-4
Arsenal v Burnley                      3-0
C Palace v Liverpool                  1-3
Leicester v Brighton                  2-2
Chelsea v Spurs                         2-1

Ridiculously early for KC, I know, but I thought "what the heck? . . . I've got good feelings for these wild picks!" 🤗 !

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Cool 1

Watford v Norwich 2-2

Everton v Aston Villa 2 - 0

Brentford v Wolves 1 - 2 

Leeds v Newcastle 2 - 0

Man Utd v West Ham 2 - 1

Southampton v Man Cit'eh 2 -2 

Arsenal v Burnley 4 - 0

Palace v Liverpool 2 - 1 

Leicester v Brighton 1 - 2 

Chelsea v Spurs 1 - 1 

Big Dunc' is back in charge at Goodison for the time being .. West Ham are doing their Xmas lights impersonation and Liverpool are without the swashbuckling Salah and Mane which might go some way to unravelling my selection above .. 

I'm gonna replicate this at my favourite turf accountants and see what odds they'll offer on such visionary predictions .. 

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

5 hours ago, Dedinbed said:

Big Dunc' is back in charge at Goodison for the time being ..

Good point. I put my picks in before Rafa got hooked 🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, BigHewer said:

Good point. I put my picks in before Rafa got hooked 🙄

No worries, BD's both big and clever enough to take care of that 'mixed bunch' for a week or two. And now, the BBC Sport line is telling of EVE's interest in both Rooney and Lampard - not both at once, of course . . . but you never know!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, King Cotton said:

No worries, BD's both big and clever enough to take care of that 'mixed bunch' for a week or two. And now, the BBC Sport line is telling of EVE's interest in both Rooney and Lampard - not both at once, of course . . . but you never know!

If Everton are smart, they’ll delay it a bit to get a “double bump”. One from Big Dunc (inevitable) and one more from whoever comes in. Enough to keep them out of the relegation discussion.

• Cool 1

Watford v Norwich 2-0
Everton v A. Villa     2-1
Brentford v Wolves 2-2
Leeds v Newcastle 3-1
Man Utd v West Ham 1-1
Southampton v Man City 1-3
Arsenal v Burnley              3-0
C Palace v Liverpool          0-2
Leicester v Brighton          2-1
Chelsea v Spurs                  1-1

Word of warning to all those who have selected Chelsea to win, Harry Kane is on fire at he moment. Let the good times roll.

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

23 minutes ago, Faz said:

moment and @GMoney2312

I must respectfully drop out of the "soccer" games. Busy with the house and spending some free time learning Thai. I feel outmatched making any real picks on teams I so poorly know nothing about. And If by some lucky chance I won the whole thing, none of you would speak to me ever again, and I would surely weep.

Thank you for including me for the short time.

G$

• Thanks 2
  • Cool 1

12 minutes ago, GMoney2312 said:

Thank you for including me for the short time.

OK, G$ . . . be busy, be happy and be good and we'll no doubt catch you 'elsewhere' 😉!

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, King Cotton said:

Let battle commence!    Come on, you Hornets . . . sting those tuneful Canaries . . . but not by too many, mind 🤗!

Absolutely no comment!

If this weekend's other games match this one for being 'bang out of order', there's going to be a few sad FFFF players . . . but a few happy bookies, maybe 🤑 !

• Haha 2

Nobody predicted that score line or even the correct result!
Norwich 0 v Watford 3.

That's football, unpredictable, which keeps the thrill of the game going.

• Like 3

Watched Greavsie in some of his early games for Chelsea, and after his spell in Italy; in Spurs' colours. I remember that he had two assets that set him aside. The first was that he found space where others could not; even in a crowded penalty area. That coupled with early acceleration made him one of the 'greats'. He would be away from the defenders in an instant. A young Greavsie would have been a truly world class player in today's game.

Hainault, was a fishing haunt for me. JG lived just across the road in the estate. I never met him, although looking back now I think i may have seen him walking near the lake when I was fishing.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, snapdragon said:

Watched Greavsie in some of his early games for Chelsea, and after his spell in Italy; in Spurs' colours. I remember that he had two assets that set him aside. The first was that he found space where others could not; even in a crowded penalty area. That coupled with early acceleration made him one of the 'greats'. He would be away from the defenders in an instant. A young Greavsie would have been a truly world class player in today's game.

Hainault, was a fishing haunt for me. JG lived just across the road in the estate. I never met him, although looking back now I think i may have seen him walking near the lake when I was fishing.

And whilst you're there, Snappers, I have to ask where did you manage to dig the Saints vs City 1 - 1 forecast from? Of the 97* experts that I'm monitoring, only one of them got that score right . . . fair play to you 🤗!

(* only a dozen in truth!)

• Haha 1
  • Cool 1

14 hours ago, King Cotton said:

And whilst you're there, Snappers, I have to ask where did you manage to dig the Saints vs City 1 - 1 forecast from? Of the 97* experts that I'm monitoring, only one of them got that score right . . . fair play to you 🤗!

(* only a dozen in truth!)

I could say that I'm very good at predicting. But in all truth, I admit to getting help from the cat. She is developing into a 'mystic cat'. Also told me Chelski would beat Spurs 2-0. Don't know how she knows. Must be the special food.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Faz said:

our early leader after the first week,  maintains a steady score of 100 for the second time in succession, but due to an incredible score of 140 @Marble-eye slips into top spot on the leader board and the fans go wild.

Can I just say that this would not have been possible without the support of my wife and my little dog KhaoTang who sits at my side while I forecast the results and he gives me inspiration. Also a special thank you to my next door neighbour Ken who has agreed not to play his Guns n Roses music whilst I am choosing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Cool 1

6 hours ago, Marble-eye said:

Can I just say that this would not have been possible without the support of my wife and my little dog KhaoTang who sits at my side while I forecast the results and he gives me inspiration

Unfortunately, I took my little dog to the vets to be spaded this week.
Whilst she usually gives me inspiration, since returning from the vets her big round eyes have been giving a slightly different kind of inspiration ........ dismissiveness.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Marble-eye said:

Can I just say that this would not have been possible without the support of my wife and my little dog KhaoTang who sits at my side while I forecast the results and he gives me inspiration. Also a special thank you to my next door neighbour Ken who has agreed not to play his Guns n Roses music whilst I am choosing.

VAR immediately. Nobody told me that we were allowed the benefit of psychic pets.

• Haha 2

Game week 24, Tues 8th Feb - Thu 10th Feb and game week 25, Sat 12th / Sun 13th Feb only have 9 fixtures before anyone comments I've made an error.

Game week 24 matches.
Tues 8th Feb. Kick off 1945 UK (0245 9th Thai time)

Newcastle v Everton
West Ham v Watford
Burnley v Man Utd
Man City v Brentford
Norwich v C Palace
Spurs v Southampton
A Villa v Leeds
Liverpool v Leicester
Wolves v Arsenal

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1