News Forum - Duterte orders the arrest of unvaccinated people who violate stay-at-home rule

Thaiger

Amid a surge in Covid-19 infections in the Philippines, President Rodrigo Duterte is coming down hard on the unvaccinated. The government recently tightened restrictions in Manila and several provinces, including banning unvaccinated people from leaving home unless for exercise or to purchase essentials. According to an AFP report, Duterte has gone as far as to sanction the arrest of anyone who violates the stay-at-home order. “Because it’s a national emergency, it is my position that we can restrain people who have not got their shots. I am now giving orders (to the village chiefs) to look for those persons who […]

The story Duterte orders the arrest of unvaccinated people who violate stay-at-home rule as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Like 2

many people in the world know now,
new "virus" /omicorn, is less dangerous than delta virus
so does governments really think
that a dictaorship-show will impress most people ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, think-and-ask said:

many people in the world know now,
new "virus" /omicorn, is less dangerous than delta virus
so does governments really think
that a dictaorship-show will impress most people ?

Trump was impressed with Duterte 😉🤣 I don't think Duterte is as interested in being respected than he is in being feared. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cabra said:

Duterte is one step ahead of Marcon.

Hmmm....you either mean Emmanuel Macron, Ferdinand Marcos.....or a combination of both??

On 1/8/2022 at 12:29 PM, CamPat said:

I like Duterte. He takes no shit from anybody. Stick to the rules and you'll be OK.

His firm stand on drugs is respectable