News Forum - Despite social media rumours, PM Prayut denies having Covid-19

Thaiger

Don’t believe the hype! A government spokesperson responded to rumours by denying that PM Prayut Chan-o-cha has become infected with Covid-19. The rumours have been swirling around on Thai social media that the prime minister has the Coronavirus. The spokesperson for the government emphatically denied the online claims and confirmed that the PM Prayut is in perfect health with no problems and not Covid-19. But the representative used the opportunity to remind people to be likewise vigilant in the fight against Covid-19 and to follow the news to keep current on new developments. The spokesperson said that PM Prayut reminded […]

The story Despite social media rumours, PM Prayut denies having Covid-19 as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Without rumors there would be nothing to deny, so any denial must be because of rumors, not despite them.

(I could go beyond the headline, but I think it captures the quality of the article excellently)

do not close the country, take the vaccinated people to your country, find a solution instead of closing the country

Edited by Smithydog
Text edited to required size. No other edit performed.

2 hours ago, Thaiger said:

A government spokesperson responded to rumours by denying that PM Prayut Chan-o-cha has become infected with Covid-19.

He's so behind the times he's probably got Covid-10

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, whitesnake said:

It would be funny if Praytwat did have the virus though!!!

With visions of him being carted off to an emergency field hospital, shouting "Hey, don't you know who I am? I'm fully vaxxed, too, before you ask for my vaccine passport 😣!"

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, King Cotton said:

With visions of him being carted off to an emergency field hospital, shouting

Let the Deputy Prime Minister run the country whilst I get better 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1