News Forum - 1 killed in shootout between students driving by a petrol station

Thaiger

A brawl involving gunfire between vocational students in Bangkok ended in one Thai person being killed and two more people being injured. The melee took place in the Bang Khun Thian district of the capital city, as 2 groups of students clashed in what appeared to be a shootout on the back of motorbikes that passed in front of a petrol station. The groups of students were reported to be from 2 rival schools, though the exact details of what they were fighting over are unknown. An eyewitness working as a mechanic near the scene of the crime, said that […]

The story 1 killed in shootout between students driving by a petrol station as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

They should  lock  all these  ferkers  up for  good  after a good  beating and then with daily hard  work rock breaking until they expire. ALL the victims  were  innocent bystanders

• Like 1

Oh the RTP are going to investigate, wonder if that means something will be done and someone will be prosecuted (probably not) we all know how things go in Thailand. 

TIT.

This has been going on for too long, killing too many people.  The only solution is to close the schools, raze them to the ground, and sell off the property giving a hefty part to those injured and the families of those killed.

5 hours ago, Graham said:

Oh the RTP are going to investigate, wonder if that means something will be done and someone will be prosecuted (probably not) we all know how things go in Thailand. 

TIT.

In the case of incidents like this, maybe you could elaborate on what "we all know" about these incidents, citing some examples ... or maybe not.

3 hours ago, Rain said:

American influence creeping in. 

Sad.

more  like youth stupidity creeping in, when I was  young  it was  cool to smoke and drink.....I managed to avoid  both in social  circles  mainly by not belonging to them when they all wandered  off to the pub..........see  recently  some of them I knew already died from cancer, peer  pressure  something I avoided

Edited by RampantRabbit

12 hours ago, RampantRabbit said:

more  like youth stupidity creeping in, when I was  young  it was  cool to smoke and drink.....I managed to avoid  both in social  circles  mainly by not belonging to them when they all wandered  off to the pub..........see  recently  some of them I knew already died from cancer, peer  pressure  something I avoided

so wait let me get this straight

you're doing this nasty rambling brag sober?

13 hours ago, Stonker said:

This has been going on for too long, killing too many people.  The only solution is to close the schools, raze them to the ground, and sell off the property giving a hefty part to those injured and the families of those killed.

20 idiots from 2 schools who maybe have 2,000 pupils total and you want to raze their schools. 

Might be better to track then down and ban them from any school, they're idiots anyway so further education will not enhance their lives and a bit of jail time might make them reflect a little.

18 hours ago, Rain said:

American influence creeping in. 

Sad.

No it isn't. This is their own thing and has been going on for a long long time here.

• Like 1

"The groups of students were reported to be from 2 rival schools, though the exact details of what they were fighting over are unknown."

someone said their penis was two inches long and someone else said that is impossible because no one has a penis that big. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, palooka said:

20 idiots from 2 schools who maybe have 2,000 pupils total and you want to raze their schools. 

Might be better to track then down and ban them from any school, they're idiots anyway so further education will not enhance their lives and a bit of jail time might make them reflect a little.

You evidently know very little about these particular on-going inter-school sagas.

It isn't "20 idiots from 2 schools". It's ongoing violence and knife fights on an almost daily basis, where locals are unable to use the buses at school times because of the fear they'll be hurt.

The police have to lay on extra manpower in the areas between the schools every day.

The shootings that are reported are the tip of the iceberg and only in the news when an innocent passer-by gets killed.

They've tried "a bit of jail time" and a lot of jail time but it made no difference.

They've tried re-naming the schools and that didn't work.

This isn't a one-off between "20 idiots from 2 schools" - it's a vendetta that's been going on for decades.

A little homework wouldn't go amiss. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

No it isn't. This is their own thing and has been going on for a long long time here.

Not really. 

Cultural copycats take precedent - 

21 hours ago, Wackamole said:

so wait let me get this straight

you're doing this nasty rambling brag sober?

sse  you  dint manage to avoid the peeer  pressure then

On 12/31/2021 at 1:23 PM, Thaiger said:

A brawl involving gunfire between vocational students in Bangkok ended in one Thai person being killed and two more people being injured. The melee took place in the Bang Khun Thian district of the capital city, as 2 groups of students clashed in what appeared to be a shootout on the back of motorbikes that passed in front of a petrol station. The groups of students were reported to be from 2 rival schools, though the exact details of what they were fighting over are unknown. An eyewitness working as a mechanic near the scene of the crime, said that […]

The story 1 killed in shootout between students driving by a petrol station as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

sounds like a military school. These top guns are showing their skills on the roads