PCR Test issues

Does anyone have any knowledge of people being stopped when leaving Thailand for not doing the second PCR test? If that has not occurred to anyone, then maybe just keep quiet and plead ignorance when leaving?? 

I found out about the second test only after I landed on Dec 26th. I emailed my SHA+ hotel the day after I left and fortunately the manager told me to return there on day 6 between 9 and noon. Those that didnt have an email were turned away and sent to a hospital that I know for a fact refused giving me a covid test 24 hours before leaving Thailand.

I got lucky, but for most it was a frustrating mess.... apathy all around... nobody cares, they dont care about your holiday, or if you get sick or die... just as long as you are there spending money.

Some days it gets to me... Thailand was so much more relaxing before having to jump through these covid hoops.

• Like 1

Same happening to me, 70 and no symptoms whatsoever. Went for 2nd PCR test result 'Detected' I was informed by e-mail with result attachment the instruction was to call 1330 I did so but only a repeated Thai announcement. Next day went to same hospital and spoke to receptionist who bent over backwards to help, he used his phone and managed to get through to 1330 by using #14 after the Thai announcement. I was told to contact two hospitals The Piyavate and the Bangpakok Int. neither was able to help and poor English was a huge barrier. The Piyavate said they would help and spoke to the Rajavithi Hospital who said yes they could take me BUT they needed authorisation from 1330 and left me to arrange it. Needless to say 1330 was not picking up the rest of Friday but managed to contact them first thing on Saturday they again laboriously took all my details (5th time) and said someone would get back to me in 48 hours. That would be 4days after testing positive. I have NO symptoms I take no drugs not even for blood pressure I am very healthy and no chest or breathing issues, the arbitrary 65 year rule is too broad but I am hoping to be assessed by a doctor as not needing hospital. Intend go and get tested again on Monday at the same authorised hospital should I not do that andjust isolate in my hotel until I hear from them? 

Update. Been back to 2nd PCR test hospital yesterday (3rd day after my 'Detected' result) and paid BHT2500 to have a re-test. I am still self isolating at hotel but clearly left to go back to hospital. I never received a call back from1330 and have kept everyone up to date my antigenself test has been negative throughout as has my wife's. We are in limbo just hoping my re-test result comes back Not Detected🤞

• Like 1

My 3rd PCR came back Detected uploaded in Morchana App that turned red HighRisk from Green. 1330 have not come back to me. What a mess.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/1/2022 at 11:11 AM, NCC1701A said:

how much does it cost when you are in found in violation of the rules that are deliberately setup to make you fail? 

I am told BHT20,000

• Like 1

On 1/25/2022 at 12:27 PM, Bankerman said:

Same happening to me, 70 and no symptoms whatsoever. Went for 2nd PCR test result 'Detected' I was informed by e-mail with result attachment the instruction was to call 1330 I did so but only a repeated Thai announcement. Next day went to same hospital and spoke to receptionist who bent over backwards to help, he used his phone and managed to get through to 1330 by using #14 after the Thai announcement. I was told to contact two hospitals The Piyavate and the Bangpakok Int. neither was able to help and poor English was a huge barrier. The Piyavate said they would help and spoke to the Rajavithi Hospital who said yes they could take me BUT they needed authorisation from 1330 and left me to arrange it. Needless to say 1330 was not picking up the rest of Friday but managed to contact them first thing on Saturday they again laboriously took all my details (5th time) and said someone would get back to me in 48 hours. That would be 4days after testing positive. I have NO symptoms I take no drugs not even for blood pressure I am very healthy and no chest or breathing issues, the arbitrary 65 year rule is too broad but I am hoping to be assessed by a doctor as not needing hospital. Intend go and get tested again on Monday at the same authorised hospital should I not do that andjust isolate in my hotel until I hear from them? 

Update. Been back to 2nd PCR test hospital yesterday (3rd day after my 'Detected' result) and paid BHT2500 to have a re-test. I am still self isolating at hotel but clearly left to go back to hospital. I never received a call back from1330 and have kept everyone up to date my antigenself test has been negative throughout as has my wife's. We are in limbo just hoping my re-test result comes back Not Detected🤞

Dont travel to Thailand now for a short Holiday - it is a total farce for the unlucky few. 

What is that about the "Pink paper"?
I paid for 2 tests and gor a receipt of payment (which I used for my Thailand pass). First test will be taken on Phuket airport and 2nd terst 5 days later at Central. Do they somewhere provide me with a pink paper or is it OK with the receipt I have now?

I came into Thailand on 05 February under the Test and Go scheme prior to 22 December.  I had my 1st RT-PCR test and was negative.  

Now I am up in Nongbulamphu (Issan) and went to the one hospital listed via the QR code in Nongbulamphu on Saturday 12 February.  Got my 2nd RT-PCR test and was told at Desk 1 results would be in Thai Pass the next day.  At the time I did not question it. So is it there? No.  Not even sure it is supposed to show up there???

And I noted several notifications in the Mor Chana app to record 2nd test.

They forgot to give me a pink slip with we code (I do have the previous test and go with only the day 1 test paid for). Does anybody know what I should do?

I was only given this, which was different to my family's pink slip last week and the same everyone else arriving today on the new test & go scheme was given. I'm assuming it is just for people doing hotel quarantine on day 5? Or can I use it at a government facility?

Also no qr code of government facilities.

IMG_20220217_171550.jpg

Edited by eshroom