The 'Lady Ghislaine' . . . .

TorquayFan

On 1/1/2022 at 4:48 PM, TorquayFan said:

Marc 26 - "But if you start talking about "age of consent" in regards to 14/16yrs old girls. You are a creep....." If you feel like that, perhaps you should address these Nations about their legal age of consent - Italy 14, (13 in some cases), Germany 14, Austria 14, France 15, Greece 15 etc.

Coming back to the point, whilst the Epstein/Maxwell saga is a sorry story, we now have an almost hysterical witch hunt in pursuit of celebrity, despite much graver matters swept under carpets elsewhere.

On a point of concern to a Brit, Prince Andrew is a dodgy character no doubt and I don't care if he is never part of the 'Royal' scene again. However, this Ms. Giuffre was 17 at the time and made her choices to take the money and glamour - her actions now are money grabbing and malicious.

Re. the 'Lady Ghislaine', talk of dying in prison is to me obscene - maybe many RC Priests have deserved but escaped such a fate.

I think you are honestly forgetting how young 17yrs old is 

And we don't even have to argue those opinions

It's against the law, plain and simple

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Marc26 said:

Yet, always seems to be those special and privileged folk that are protected and exempt from these plain and simple laws.

6 hours ago, JohninDublin said:

I don't disagree with your thinking, but banning it would never get past the 1st Amendment.

Why Not ? Communism is a Religion or Cult and Banned in USA. RC far greater danger with its mass following, institutionalized evil and thousands of kids damaged for life with paedophile practices just continuing…..USA supposed to stand for Liberty & Justice & No Oppression. RC the polar opposite. 

15 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

Why Not ? Communism is a Religion or Cult and Banned in USA. RC far greater danger with its mass following, institutionalized evil and thousands of kids damaged for life with paedophile practices just continuing…..USA supposed to stand for Liberty & Justice & No Oppression. RC the polar opposite. 

I agree 100%

I grew up very involved in the church 

I think it should have been disbanded a long time ago

It's an evil entity 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, JohninDublin said:

I don't disagree with your thinking, but banning it would never get past the 1st Amendment.

They could take away it's tax exempt status 

6 hours ago, Marc26 said:

Stupid laws need not always be obeyed. 17 an arbitrary age . age of consent for sex and marriage around 15 / 16 in other civilized western countries. Nature has human females fully ready for childbirth at 13 / 14 . requiring checking birth certificates for females months away from legal consent would be ridiculous in intimate settings. Men getting caught out like this all the time.

17 year old females are near fully mature in all respects and know very well the power of what’s between their legs and often chose to rent it for cash. They are charged as adults for murder so why is sex different in “law”. Plenty of 19 year olds have 17 year old sex partners and nothing ever done. Haven’t seen one impartial female speak out for this woman…. they really know the truth here.

Clear Money grab by woman & lawyers against rich / famous person, after all those years, nothing more & ludicrous shameful legal prosecution. Insufficient Evidence. impossible to convict “ beyond reasonable doubt” as crime.playing for publicity income .out of court payout ain’t happening.

Of course someone in Andrews position was foolish to go there but that just underlines the pussy power element. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Marc26 said:

Well it’s certainly nothing more than a Business founded on stories & lies like Theranos or Ponzi for example. 

1 hour ago, oldschooler said:

Can't remember the exact figure, but it is either 5 or 6 SC Justices that are RC. Notwithstanding the 1st Amendment, I somehow don't see you getting over that hurdle.

1 hour ago, Marc26 said:

True, but I think you'll find that the Lobby for Tax Ex Exempt status, is they all have each other's backs. "If they come for us today, then they will come for you tomorrow". Then of course, there is the RC membership of SCOTUS to contend with: https://www.law.com/nationallawjournal/2021/10/01/the-marble-palace-blog-before-the-supreme-courts-first-monday-comes-the-sunday-red-mass/

And if anyone really thinks that hurdle can be overcome, consider that there are 70 mill RC's in the US. That's as many as voted for Trump in the last election. So they ban the faith or remove tax exemption? What do you think the number 1 policy will be for both POTUS candidates in the subsequent election.

I am not American and I don't know where you are from, but if you are American, it surprises me that you think this is even possible.

4 minutes ago, JohninDublin said:

True, but I think you'll find that the Lobby for Tax Ex Exempt status, is they all have each other's backs. "If they come for us today, then they will come for you tomorrow". Then of course, there is the RC membership of SCOTUS to contend with: https://www.law.com/nationallawjournal/2021/10/01/the-marble-palace-blog-before-the-supreme-courts-first-monday-comes-the-sunday-red-mass/

And if anyone really thinks that hurdle can be overcome, consider that there are 70 mill RC's in the US. That's as many as voted for Trump in the last election. So they ban the faith or remove tax exemption? What do you think the number 1 policy will be for both POTUS candidates in the subsequent election.

I am not American and I don't know where you are from, but if you are American, it surprises me that you think this is even possible.

I'm American 

I don't think it is possible at all

I just think it should have been blown up decades ago

It's as evil as can be......

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, oldschooler said:

Stupid laws need not always be obeyed. 17 an arbitrary age . age of consent for sex and marriage around 15 / 16 in other civilized western countries. Nature has human females fully ready for childbirth at 13 / 14 . requiring checking birth certificates for females months away from legal consent would be ridiculous in intimate settings. Men getting caught out like this all the time.

17 year old females are near fully mature in all respects and know very well the power of what’s between their legs and often chose to rent it for cash. They are charged as adults for murder so why is sex different in “law”. Plenty of 19 year olds have 17 year old sex partners and nothing ever done. Haven’t seen one impartial female speak out for this woman…. they really know the truth here.

Clear Money grab by woman & lawyers against rich / famous person, after all those years, nothing more & ludicrous shameful legal prosecution. Insufficient Evidence. impossible to convict “ beyond reasonable doubt” as crime.playing for publicity income .out of court payout ain’t happening.

Of course someone in Andrews position was foolish to go there but that just underlines the pussy power element. 

Well the way things change is by running for office and getting elected, if the US is your country of citizenship.  Otherwise your just pissing in the wind.

6 hours ago, LoongFred said:

Well the way things change is by running for office and getting elected, if the US is your country of citizenship.  Otherwise your just pissing in the wind.

Doubtful your “lesson” on democracy, or anything else, would be positive or useful……

7 hours ago, JohninDublin said:

Can't remember the exact figure, but it is either 5 or 6 SC Justices that are RC. Notwithstanding the 1st Amendment, I somehow don't see you getting over that hurdle.

So much then for the secular “impartial “US govt. institutions and “separation” of church & state ……modernize / rewrite US constitution and all laws / education to remove all the “god” nonsense……confine all false beliefs to private property……massive ridiculous hypocrisy for Corrupt Untrue Religion (all of them) to continue unchanged and accepted / incorporated within the State in the “ Land of the Free” …..what a giant sick joke… yes it won’t happen until the entire failed silly two party limited democracy is swept away……

39 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

Doubtful your “lesson” on democracy, or anything else, would be positive or useful……

Lesson. Of course. As we all should attempting to attain the knowledge of what democracy might or might not be, as such a dreamy political/economic state doesn't exist - anywhere. 

Try: Oligarchy or Plutocracy. Much closer to the reality. 

• Like 1

On 1/6/2022 at 4:54 PM, LoongFred said:

This is exactly what I'd expect from a bunch of old guys who only want to chase young prostitutes (sexpats). Regardless feeling, or lack of, pimping out girls especially under 18 is against US, law and those involved should be prosecuted. The prince may slide if he stays out of the US, but is a black eye on his country.

We'll have to see whose involved, but it doesn't look like Trump was one of them and more that the current potus. That is if the US DOJ has the will to dig.

Many far more serious actual crimes allowed to “slide” under active corrupt protection of US Law.Thousands of Paedophile Catholic Priests, Drug Cartels, Woman who killed Brit motorcyclist, Clintons, etc. 

Girl rented her pussy. Andrew lack of judgement will be sufficiently punished by UK. Already a Social Leper, stripped shortly of all Honourary Military Titles, No Public Duties and all Private Directorships gone, etc. Rest of his days Exiled to Switzerland. perhaps. Not reflective on UK. Foolish Individual Action Only. Extremely High Price Paid. Queens Son will certainly not be appearing in any Court. 

No Doubt Andrew under strict Queen instructions to settle this sleazy money grab out of court from his own funds, once Trial announced.

12 minutes ago, DesperateOldHand said:

Lesson. Of course. As we all should attempting to attain the knowledge of what democracy might or might not be, as such a dreamy political/economic state doesn't exist - anywhere. 

Try: Oligarchy or Plutocracy. Much closer to the reality. 

So Cynical ! 😔But sadly quite true. Democracy has a Definition for academic study but regrettably impractical as you can’t run govt. by direct daily peoples referendums. Brexit Referendum Amazing Classic Democracy though …..😎

first formalized by Ancient Greeks but of course swiftly diluted by elected “representive democracy” ……and other less pleasant methods.😫

“Worst form of govt. ……except for all the others”…..😂

• Like 1

17 hours ago, oldschooler said:

So much then for the secular “impartial “US govt. institutions and “separation” of church & state ……modernize / rewrite US constitution and all laws / education to remove all the “god” nonsense……confine all false beliefs to private property……massive ridiculous hypocrisy for Corrupt Untrue Religion (all of them) to continue unchanged and accepted / incorporated within the State in the “ Land of the Free” …..what a giant sick joke… yes it won’t happen until the entire failed silly two party limited democracy is swept away……

Don't shoot the messenger please. I should not have to explain any of this to anyone.

16 hours ago, oldschooler said:

Many far more serious actual crimes allowed to “slide” under active corrupt protection of US Law.Thousands of Paedophile Catholic Priests, Drug Cartels, Woman who killed Brit motorcyclist, Clintons, etc. 

Girl rented her pussy. Andrew lack of judgement will be sufficiently punished by UK. Already a Social Leper, stripped shortly of all Honourary Military Titles, No Public Duties and all Private Directorships gone, etc. Rest of his days Exiled to Switzerland. perhaps. Not reflective on UK. Foolish Individual Action Only. Extremely High Price Paid. Queens Son will certainly not be appearing in any Court. 

No Doubt Andrew under strict Queen instructions to settle this sleazy money grab out of court from his own funds, once Trial announced.

Sorry but there is nothing special about Andrew.  Just a common sleazebag. I don't understand why people are concerned about him.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LoongFred said:

Sorry but there is nothing special about Andrew.  Just a common sleazebag. I don't understand why people are concerned about him.

Are people concerned about him? I think its more that they want to see justice done, regardless, or even because he is, or was,  a Royal. 

4 minutes ago, LoongFred said:

He had a reputation within the Navy of being a ego driven, self important, arrogant, ass hole. I suspect that none of his former colleagues are at all surprised at the bother he has got himself into. 

• Like 2

On 12/30/2021 at 3:52 AM, WilliamG said:

I have seen several interviews with the 'victims' of this woman and her ex-partner, and have come to the conclusion that these girls knew EXACTLY what they were doing.....go give a bloke a hand job and leave with 300 bucks. Then go tell their friends to go do the same.

of coruse they knew but now its modern to try to get money and attention  yeasr after-  they are not interesting anymore - now they are older and fat and non attractive..    look the Picture of Prince Andrerw - not to apoligize him but - the girls he hold around has a big smile..   she probably enjoyed it. -   they both did  girls are flattered when they are together with older rich guys.    

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Transam said:

You were in the Navy with him..?  🤔

No, I was RAF at the same time, and his reputation was well known and commented upon throughout the Services. 

• Haha 2

On 1/7/2022 at 4:17 AM, oldschooler said:

you are completely 100 % wright !  but now they found out they can be interesting agasin  - dont care to destroy others lifes -   they probably enjoyed to be there with these celebretys - look smiling faces all around and they got a good treatment - welcoming free holdays on a beautiful island  -   and godo money but now. they are old and fat - just like most western women - and out of interestes --  

• Like 1

Seems like non American have a lot to say about the justice system in the US and how one of their own is accused of a crime. Do they consider themselves above the law or just think they're better than that. Andrew, royal or not, will not be welcomed into the US unless he has his day in court. 

Each country has it's own standards that apply to people in that country.

As far as comments made about the RC church shows ignorance and prejudices of the commentary. It has nothing to do with Andrew's transgressions. 

• Thanks 1