News Forum - Truck with 4.2 million meth pills shot at police, killing one

Thaiger

In Chaing Mai, police attempting to pull over a pickup truck suspected of carrying drugs were met with gunfire that killed one officer. The shootout took place last night in the Fang district of Chiang Mai when a police team attempted to stop and search the pickup that was believed to be transporting a large drug shipment. A Fang district police inspector, Pol Maj Phibulphan Sukhumanon, led his squad in the attempted inspection of the truck at a road checkpoint, but the people in the pickup opened fire on the police using automatic weapons. Police chased after the truck which sped […]

The story Truck with 4.2 million meth pills shot at police, killing one as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

4.2 million, Meth !

One Officer killed .

Sure the Police Official got a Tip off before hand.

Should have done enough preparation to capture " large" consignment.

I am Confident the Culprits would be Caught by police, However Life lost can be avoided.

Does Thailand consumes 4.2 Million Meth ?  Shutdown Indefinite is in the Plans !

Who actually want this items ?

Why Thailand has more drug ware house ?

😇

12 hours ago, Thaiger said:

truck suspected of carrying drugs were met with gunfire that killed one officer.

Decepticon .? the old bill need Optimus Prime on the case .. 

• Haha 1

The whole of SEA is heading for a similar situation than Mexico. In my location Cambodia Police arrest Drug Traffickers, mostly Chinese and Khmer at a daily rate. The amount the confiscate is getting larger by the week. A Taiwanese had set up a full Factory for Drug Production in Kompong Speu near Phnom Penh. The work of the Cambodian Police is really good but i think they only catch the tip of an Iceberg. Vietnam, too gets loads trafficked from Myanmar, Thailand through Cambodia. If the Viet's capture one with more than just a few gram he is heading for the gallows. My experience in Thailand is decades old but the Drugs sold on Ko Phangan were organized by an israeli network which apparently worked under the plain sight of the local police. That may have changed . I haven't been there for a long time.