News Forum - Many in Chanthaburi get diarrhoea, local health official says watch what you eat

Thaiger

While health officials across Thailand are monitoring Covid-19, doctors in Chanthaburi are trying to figure out why so many residents have diarrhoea. A provincial public health official is now advising people to watch what they eat. Locals have reached out to each other on social media, trying to figure out why so many people, even those travelling through the province, have to unexpectedly go number two. One wrote…“What happened? The every resident in Chanthaburi has diarrhoea at the same time. Take care and get well soon everyone.” Another claimed local hospitals are running out of beds because so many people […]

The story Many in Chanthaburi get diarrhoea, local health official says watch what you eat as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

While health officials across Thailand are monitoring Covid-19, doctors in Chanthaburi are trying to figure out why so many residents have diarrhoea. A provincial public health official is now advising people to watch what they eat. Locals have reached out to each other on social media, trying to figure out why so many people, even those travelling through the province, have to unexpectedly go number two. One wrote…“What happened? The every resident in Chanthaburi has diarrhoea at the same time. Take care and get well soon everyone.” Another claimed local hospitals are running out of beds because so many people […]

The story Many in Chanthaburi get diarrhoea, local health official says watch what you eat as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Better check the water and ice , all cannot get the same from food because not all eat the same food at the same time.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Poolie said:

and following through.

Or if tooo much pressure it maybe good reason for mask wearing ….. as it will end up as an aerosol.

• Haha 1

OMicron Varient, which causes Diarrhea !

few pounds of weight reduction.

Few thousand baht in purse reduction.

Doctors become busy for easy solution, enterprising business!

• 1 month later...

I hope this doesn't last for too long, we already have one big global problem, which is covid. This is most likely because of a single product, which is not qualitative, and the people who are eating it are getting diarrhoea. Because of the bad aliments, I used to suffer from constipation, and at that moment I just couldn't get better aliments because we were living in a small, isolated village. Good that my sister brought me some peels which she ordered from https://www.mcdaidpharmacy.ie/collections/constipation
and I felt better almost immediately.

Edited by Takairtas