News Forum - Evacuation drills run for students in Thailand’s border region as violence in Myanmar escalates

Thaiger

Just now, Stardust said:

Atellerie shells and mortal shells landed on Thaisoil and was from the Tatmataw. Everything is documentated

And from airstrikes!!!

5 hours ago, Stardust said:

Atellerie shells and morter shells landed on Thaisoil and was from the Tatmataw. Everything is documentated

Expand  

And from airstrikes

I was tempted to say "unbelievable", but unfortunately it's not.

The article is about Baan Ta Fang in Mae Hong Son, which is in northern Thailand.

Your YouTube is about Lay Kay Kaw, near Mae Sot in Tak, which is in western Thailand, 400 kms away.

Apart from being 400 kms away, the airstrikes are clearly reported in the news media as being on the PDF bases in Burma and your YouTube video only says that they could be "heard in Thailand".

On 12/28/2021 at 2:52 PM, Jason said:

If the threat is real ( and I'm sure is), wouldn't it be prudent to station troops there. The first duty of a soldier is to protect the lives of it's citizens!! Especially children! Children building bomb shelters?! Plans should already be in place to move children to safe places to attend school, away from danger... or even potential danger! 

Yeah  but those weve never been  colonised Thais  up  against those pesky Burmese  ransacking b'stards of  old  may  put  up  more of a fight than a  wet  paper  bag and it  might scratch their  latest phones.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, RampantRabbit said:

Yeah  but those weve never been  colonised Thais  up  against those pesky Burmese  ransacking b'stards of  old  may  put  up  more of a fight than a  wet  paper  bag and it  might scratch their  latest phones.

The PDF is the legal Army and what is valued from the Burmese people

7 hours ago, Stonker said:

I was tempted to say "unbelievable", but unfortunately it's not.

The article is about Baan Ta Fang in Mae Hong Son, which is in northern Thailand.

Your YouTube is about Lay Kay Kaw, near Mae Sot in Tak, which is in western Thailand, 400 kms away.

Apart from being 400 kms away, the airstrikes are clearly reported in the news media as being on the PDF bases in Burma and your YouTube video only says that they could be "heard in Thailand".

Yes you are famous for your what aboutism in this forum. So no more waste my time to quote me! I not wasye any time with people like you. They read somewhere something and think they know something but in reality they know nothing and just always many steps behind the last news but never know something, just oportunist to the latest they get. Boring what aboutism circeling around themself like a eel. Not interested in wasting my time, so no more quote me please!

Some posters doesn't realise who was sitting in the UN for Myanmar and which government was legal. As the Tatmadaw tried to make a plot against him it is seen as a plot on an official UN body against the UN and on American soil means they take that very seriously and he is protected by the UN, FBI, CIA and for sure other UN member countries like EU, Australia, UK, Japan etc. For sure they see the Tatmadaw inofficial already as terrorists (plot against a un body on us soil). And the FBI, CIA, other security agencies take this very seriously! The human rights bodies and the bodies of war crimes and crime against humanity in Den Haag taks it very seriously, too. And stated everything is and will be documented that the responsible will be taken accountable.

Yes you are famous for your what aboutism in this forum. So no more waste my time to quote me! I not wasye any time with people like you. They read somewhere something and think they know something but in reality they know nothing and just always many steps behind the last news but never know something, just oportunist to the latest they get. Boring what aboutism circeling around themself like a eel. Not interested in wasting my time, so no more quote me please!

Priceless!

The incident you claim was "documented" was 400 kms away 😂

1 minute ago, Stonker said:

Priceless!

The incident you claim was "documented" was 400 kms away 😂

Do you understand what it means not to waste my time with aboutism I am really bored.

18 minutes ago, Stardust said:

Do you understand what it means not to waste my time with aboutism I am really bored.

Well, it was 'about' 400 kms away 🤣

Some posters doesn't realise who was sitting in the UN for Myanmar and which government was legal. As the Tatmadaw tried to make a plot against him it is seen as a plot on an official UN body against the UN and on American soil means they take that very seriously and he is protected by the UN, FBI, CIA and for sure other UN member countries like EU, Australia, UK, Japan etc. For sure they see the Tatmadaw inofficial already as terrorists (plot against a un body on us soil). And the FBI, CIA, other security agencies take this very seriously! The human rights bodies and the bodies of war crimes and crime against humanity in Den Haag taks it very seriously, too. And stated everything is and will be documented that the responsible will be taken accountable.

The bottom line: round about hidden empire building. Though, apologists might not see it this way.

22 hours ago, Rain said:

The bottom line: round about hidden empire building. Though, apologists might not see it this way.

A plot against an official UN body on American soil is an criminal act and an terrorist act and it is seen as that at the UN , FBI, CIA, UN members, the EU. So some posters are promoting terrorists and plots. Also the Tatmataw is a illegal government. For your notice the UN bodies said everything will be documented that they can be held accountable! Burning living woman refugees and children locked in busses what the Tatmadaw made is a war crime and is declared as that!. So you want to advocate war criminals here or what is it for you? And killing help volunteers from save the children? This is ok for you?

2 hours ago, Stardust said:

A plot against an official UN body on American soil is an criminal act and an terrorist act and it is seen as that at the UN , FBI, CIA, UN members, the EU. So some posters are promoting terrorists and plots. Also the Tatmataw is a illegal government. For your notice the UN bodies said everything will be documented that they can be held accountable! Burning living woman refugees and children locked in busses what the Tatmadaw made is a war crime and is declared as that!. So you want to advocate war criminals here or what is it for you? And killing help volunteers from save the children? This is ok for you?

Yet, have you been able to examine what the U.S. has been up to in the last several decades?

I suppose that's acceptable in some eyes.

[not deflecting whataboutism]