News Forum - Thai vaccination now accepted in the EU Digital Covid Certificate

Thaiger

In a move that will help expats and travellers who have weathered the Covid-19 pandemic in Thailand, the European Union is now accepting Covid-19 vaccination certificates and passports issued in Thailand as part of the EU Digital Covid Certificate. The announcement was made on a Twitter account belonging to the deputy chief of mission for the EU delegation to Thailand. The tweet confirmed that Thailand has now connected its vaccination database to the EU Digital Covid Certificate System so data can be shared and Thai vaccine passports can be recognised as valid. The addition came as part of a decision […]

The story Thai vaccination now accepted in the EU Digital Covid Certificate as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I have the Mor Prom app  but still cannot use it because they did not give me the 13 number i.d you need to register, it is not on any app card or paperwork they gave me, they took all my details and put on their  system when i had my vaccines. Why can they not include registration by passport no as well as i.d number.

37 minutes ago, stuhan said:

I have the Mor Prom app  but still cannot use it because they did not give me the 13 number i.d you need to register, it is not on any app card or paperwork they gave me, they took all my details and put on their  system when i had my vaccines. Why can they not include registration by passport no as well as i.d number.

It sounds as if you may have had your vaccinations relatively early before they started allocating the 13 digit numbers.

If you go to the hospital where you were jabbed, or the hospital responsible if jabbed elsewhere, they will be able to give you the number although depending on the hospital it may take time.

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Bike said:

Niw waiting for easy access for booster vaccinations all around Thailand.

I wouldn't hold your breath.

A friend of mine in Pattaya (expat) has been told he's not eligible as he had 2 x AZ, although he's late 60's, but his partner (Thai) is eligible for an AZ booster as they had 2 x Sinovac.

I'd suggest ordering / buying Moderna.

Will the state of Thailand accept the covid certificate of non-EU countries accepted to the EU digital covid certificate as an example (Turkey, Ukraine, Moldova)

22 hours ago, Thaiger said:

In una mossa che aiuterà gli espatriati e i viaggiatori che hanno resistito alla pandemia di Covid-19 in Thailandia, l'Unione Europea sta ora accettando i certificati di vaccinazione Covid-19 e i passaporti emessi in Thailandia come parte del certificato digitale Covid dell'UE. L'annuncio è stato dato su un account Twitter del vicecapo missione della delegazione Ue in Thailandia. Il tweet ha confermato che la Thailandia ha ora collegato il proprio database delle vaccinazioni al sistema di certificazione digitale Covid dell'UE in modo che i dati possano essere condivisi e i passaporti dei vaccini thailandesi possano essere riconosciuti come validi. L'aggiunta è avvenuta nell'ambito di una decisione […]

La storia La vaccinazione thailandese ora accettata nel certificato digitale Covid dell'UE come si vede su Thaiger News .

Leggi la storia completa

the mor prom app at the moment mon reports vaccinations made in Europe but only that made in Thailand.  Thaiger do you know anything?

in Europe not all countries accept Sinovac vaccine for enter,
even a booster shot will not help

only some countries like Austria, Netherlands, Switzerlands and Spain and some others,
but keep in mind that UK is no longer at the EU

all updated informations you may find here >

https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/news/travel-list-of-eu-countries-accepting-sinovac-vaccine-as-proof-of-immunity-for-entry/

Edited by satpete