News Forum - The best reasons to celebrate Christmas in The Land of Smiles

Thaiger

Whether you live here, or you’re a tourist who fancies spending Christmas away from home for once, there are countless reasons to celebrate the holiday season in Thailand. Now that the country has re-opened to vaccinated foreign tourists, we round up the best reasons to visit the Land of Smiles at Christmas time. The Weather For many, this will be reason number 1. If you hail from the northern hemisphere, you’ll be all too familiar with the harsh winter weather December brings. Not the case in Thailand! If you like the idea of choosing flip flops over slippers on Christmas […]

The story The best reasons to celebrate Christmas in The Land of Smiles as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

This article must be a joke! After the announcements in the last few days, about suspending Test and Go and the cards to fill out before you land in Phuket..... what am I to expect for my partner?? Handcuffs on arrival??

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Jason said:

This article must be a joke! After the announcements in the last few days, about suspending Test and Go and the cards to fill out before you land in Phuket..... what am I to expect for my partner?? Handcuffs on arrival??

I'm guessing the author hasn't been here for a while .....

• Haha 2

I am in not a fan of being in Thailand for Xmas at all

Weather....nope. want it cold and hopefully snowing 

The couple times I have even there, Bernie in Kamala used to put on a great Xmas lunch

But still doesn't compare to being home with family